8

"How were you able to get my secret phrase right?! It changes everytime!" Leviathan is clearly freaking out over the fact that this supposed 'normie' not only got his phrase right, but also was able to guess correctly which one came next. "Well, it was actually just luck. You were talking about the Lord of Fools, so I guess I just thought that maybe you'd keep the theme about him. So I brainstormed what phrase could come next that he might've said or might've been said about him. And I of course had to try with his most known, which is him talking about his likes and family for the first time in Volume 3." He lets out a 'ah' as it hits him that (y/n) in fact, actually knows about TSL quite a bit. "...I guess you weren't lying when you said you read the books..." He mumbles quietly. "Could you speak up? I couldn't understand you." She asks nicely. "W-whatever! Why did you need me anyway?" "Oh right! Well you see... I'm in desperate need of the TSL soundtrack that was released as a vinyl disc. I was wondering if you own a copy?" She asks, still trying to act nicely. Solomon observes her actions, telling from experience that this is all fake. 'So Lucifers weakness is this soundtrack? Interesting...' He thinks as Leviathan asks why she would even need that. "Well I wanted to give it a listen! But I never knew anyone that owned a copy... Can I borrow yours?" She looks at him with puppy eyes. "H-hngh..." He tries to resist her kind of charming appearance. 'No! That's just a Normie trap! Don't fall for it!' He yells at himself in his head. "Y-your Normie tactics d-don't work on me!" (y/n) looks his features over again and sighs in disappointment. "Aww... I guess you don't want to huh?....It's kind of sad, I would've loved to play some games with you, or watch an anime with you as compensation for lending me such a precious item..." She looks lightly to the ground, mimicking yet again an innocent girl. "Urgh..." Levi lightly contemplates this offer. Sure this vinyl disc is one of his greatest treasures, but then again having someone right inside this house not only wanting to befriend him but also play games and watch anime with him sounds very tempting. "If I may butt in." Solomon decides to say something. "I can vouch for her, she treats collectors items like these with respect and care. And she's perfect for a gaming partner, she has lots of skills, often even beating me when it comes to games like smash." He smiles lightly at the two. Now the humans gazes fall on the demon, pressuring him even more. "A-ARGH! Fine! Ok I'll lend it to you, but you better be prepared for me calling you inside often for some matches!" "Yes of course! It'd be boring only playing single player all day long!" She throws her arms up, walking over to Levi. His face instantly heating up as she embraces him. "Thank you so much Levi!" "A-a-ah...! U-uhm..." Leviathan stutters out, only half processing what just happened. She quickly lets go and continues to smile. 'This was easier then expected... lol' She snickers inside her head, but doesn't let show on the outside. "Now I don't want to disturb you any longer. Levi I'll get the soundtrack after school, is that alright with you?" "Y-yeah sure... whatever..." He says, his face still red from the sudden physical contact. "Great! I'll get going then. See you later!" She waves and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

To her suprise, Mammon's still there. He's leaning at a nearby wall, looking at his phone. "Heyo Mammon. You're still around?" "A-ah!" He quickly looks up, embarrassed to be caught. Even though he did nothing to hide it. "W-well... I was just chillin, yeah I was just chillin! Got a problem with dat?" "No I don't." She says, knowing fully that that man is just full of shit. "Anyway, we should get going now if we want to get to class on time. Let's go!" "F-fine..." Mammon tags along as the two now walk to school. (y/n) couldn't help but feel a little less negatively towards this man, sure he was just a good for nothing. But then again he came with her on his own will and stayed behind because he was worried for her. 'He's kind of cute... But only kind of' She smiles as she walks. "...So were you able to get the soundtrack or whatever?" He asks awkwardly. "Sure did." She shows him a peace sign, in this context rather a V for victory. "Nice. So why do you even need to distract him? Like what's so important?" " Actually I'm not sure either. It could be the greatest discovery of the century. Or literally nothing. But then again a gamble is only fun if there's a chance of losing." (y/n) grins, while thinking of punching that weird person. "I guess that's true. Well whatever, do tell when you'll distract him though. I could use that lack of surveillance myself." He grins to himself, thinking of all the things he could do. 'This man really wakes up every morning and chooses chaos huh?' She snickers to herself as the thought occurs that he'd just get bitten in the butt instead. "I'll do it today actually. I get the soundtrack after school, so be ready." She winks and Mammon already cheers on himself for all the 'great' ideas he's getting.