6

The next day, (y/n) retells her heroic tale from the night before to Asmodeus and Satan. "And then he just instantly agreed to the pact!" "AHAHAHAH!" Asmodeus bursts out into a fit of laughter. "Asmodeus keep your voice down." Satan scolds, "If Mammon hears you, he'll get upset again and we won't hear the end of it." Satan sighs out in irritation as he gets remembers the last time that happened. "Eh, he won't be awake for a while. He's not really a morning demon you know?" "And even if he'd show up, I could just order him to shut up. It's not that big of a deal, laugh my dear sir, for tis the occasion!" The human woman grins ear to ear, clearly in a great mood. "Just as sweet (y/n) said! How can you NOT laugh after what's happened? I mean this is a demon, and yet a human was able to play him like a fiddle and force him into a pact." "Pf... hehehehe." Satans face smiles as he also starts laughing at the situation. (y/n) smiles at the two gossipers, already feeling very comfortable with these two. Sure she's spend some time with Asmo before, but not that much as Solomon only rarely showed her the demons he's summoned. "Anyway, I have to say I'm shocked, but not surprised that you of all people would make a pact with Mammon, but this was very fast wasn't it? Then again you are Solomons woman through and through, it's no wonder you would adapt so well in this place." "Are you also planning on getting yourself 72 pacts just like he has?" Satan asks. "Pfff oh boy. No way. Sure having one or two pacts can be useful, but I don't think I'd be able to get that many AND to keep them in place just like Sol does. I'm just a normal human that knows a bit more through her reincarnations, now he, he's the greatest sorcerer alive, and for how long he has been." She smiles proudly as she talks about her man. "Yeah sure, but you did this pact all on your own without his help, so I'd think that you yourself are also in a way great." Asmo smiles nicely at her. "Aww gee thanks, you're too nice." Her mood improves even more through the compliment. "Now that I'm on the topic of shocking... Sure the whole pact thing is quite shocking, but what's even more shocking is the team up with Levi that helped make it happen. Don't you think?" Asmo ushers towards the next hot topic. "Totally, I never thought I'd see the day that a human won over Levi, but here we are." Levi chokes a little over his breakfast. "E-excuse me?! Don't go getting the wrong idea. Nobody won me over! Our interests just happened to align, that's all!" He blushes quite heavily and tries to hide his face with his fist. "And even then I totally hate her for taking away my sweet Seraphina figurine! I would never like a human normie like her that just steals like that!" He says he hates her, but there wasn't really any malice on his words.

The two talked before breakfast over the figure, (y/n) wants the figure in her room as she finds it aesthetically pleasing. She argued with him over how ownership works and he finally gave in after insisting that she take good care of the figure. "You know the way things are going, the rest of us might just find ourselves in a pact with (y/n) as well if we're not careful." Asmo grins her way. "If you had your choice, which one of us would you forge a pact with next (y/n)?" She lets her eyes wander over the table to look at every of the guys present. "I will not lie, having a pact with Satan sounds very tempting." She winks over at him. "Haaah, so you also have your sights on me just like Solomon..." "Wait he wants you too?" She looks at him in disbelief. "Oh yeah, he always tries to persuade him, but it never works!" "I'd consider it if you'd offer your soul, but he doesn't want that and I bet you wouldn't either, so tough luck." "Awww..." (y/n) pouts lightly, as her thoughts now drift to this new piece of information she might use for an anniversary gift of their wedding. "You won't be able to tame us as easily as you did Mammon. (y/n)." "Well I never said that it's easy, do you actually think that getting a pact with each and every one of you would be on my mind? No way." She twirls a strand of her hair between her fingers. "That would be like seeing you as objects to claim, now that's just downright rude and offensive. I only made that pact for survival, one thing led to the other and I got the pact. Great, now I can focus on my studies in peace!" The boys are weirdly touched of her sudden words, Satan in particular is impressed by her wanting to focus on studying even in this situation.