Nomu and ???

Before we begin,I apologize for the really long wait and thanks to @jullebulle (i think that's the user) for voting for my chapter because I would've totally forgot if they didn't give me the notification lmao anyways enjoy this part!

With v092:
My 10 months of hell was just beginning. Everyday hurt. Since afo's desire was to get me stronger, he had no choice but to feed me since the drug he gave me to speed the process required me to eat. But he would only give me a snack. Bread most of the time but sometimes he would put butter on it so that's cool I guess.. training was obviously hell also. At first he would just train me with other humans telling them that if they could kill me, he would let them go. But that never happened for two reasons. One was because I would defeat them. And two was because if I was close to losing he would kill them on the spot. Which, because of being at the base for more than 5 months, I got used to killing. I didn't kill people of course. But I saw others being killed all the time and since I was seeing these things, killing was apart of my everyday life. Great? Yeah. I know. And of course if he did have to kill them, that meant I lost which also meant a giant beating from shigiraki. Shigiraki hated my guts for some reason and afo would just let Shigiraki beat me if I was bad because of that fact. Afo also didn't want to get his hands dirty from my sorry ass anymore. Or so he says. Anyways soon enough he didn't use humans and because I had gotten stronger, he started using nomus. and that's where we are now...
hahaha...
hahahahahahahahaha.?..
Hahahshshsja..
Hahahshhahahahahahahahaahaha....AJSJS
HhhhahshhHhhHHAHHAAHAHHA..
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GOD THOSE THINGS DRIVE ME CRAZY ANAHA I'D RATHER GET BEAT BY SHIGIRAKI EVERY DAY THAN HAVE TO GET BEAT BY THOES THINGS LSJDJWME OH AND GUESS WHAT!? DAD SECRETLY PUT SOMETHING INSIDE ME THAT MAKES ME NOT DIE SO I HAVE TO DIE EVERY SINGL-

wait.
Why did I say dad.
That's weird.
I meant all for one.
Not dad.

Back to Bakugo!:

Bakugo: I heard you talking to your self you damn extra. Where did you see him.

???: I saw him running out of his house while I was on a walk. I think his dad ran out with him too but I'm not sure...

Bakugo: WHERE DID HE RUN TO!?!

???: he ran right right after running out of the apartment complex.. I see he went missing.. sorry I didn't report anything suspicious..

Bakugo: I don't care about your sorry ass. Did you see where he ran off to after that!?

???: y'know the slime villain that attacked a middle school student, well he went in the direction to where that attack was. Don't know if he went there though...

Bakugo: .. I'm going.
???: okay..! Actually.. off topic but would you want to hang out sometime??

Bakugo: no I don't.

???: C'mon! I can help you more with finding the boy on the poster!

Bakugo:... fine...

???: cool! What's your name???

Bakugo: Bakugo katsuki.

???: Okay Bakubro! I'm Kirishima Ejiro!

Bakugo: HAHH!? WHATS WITH THE NICKNAME YOU BASTARD!?

Kirishima: Ahhh you'll have to get used to it bakubro! See you around!

I have in mind some ships and I'm probably gonna do ************ or maybe just ******** im not sure yet but if you guys have in mind anymore ships please let me know! I'm still not done deciding but I think I'm going with those ships for now so if you want another ship other than that one decide fast besties 👯‍♂️ lmao you think imma spoil those ships SJSJSJ idk if I'm doing them yet though