Pt 3: Tag

Hey guys! I have not posted in awhile and I'm sorry about that.. it's been very busy for me recently especially with Covid and stuff soo.. yeah. Please enjoy!! :D

izuku: W-what did y-you do with m-mom

Izuku was terrified to say the least. He didn't understand why is dad would do something like that. H-he was a murderer.... a villain

Hisashi: oh don't worry you'll get over it soon anyways
Izuku: w-what do you mean..? How will I get over my mom dying!? Especially when YOU KILLED HER!?
Hisashi: Don't.. you. DARE. RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!

*slaps*

He... slapped me... why.. do I have to go through this...? Why... me?

Okay this chapter was kinda short sorry about that... in the next one I'll make it longer! Bye :D

You really thought I would make the chapter that short after so long of not posting!?
Well, if you did you thought wrong! Enjoy the rest of the chapter my dudes 👏🏃

Hisashi: Anyways. Like i said, your gonna need a quirk. So your coming with-

At that I started running. Fast. I ran out of the house and I could tell he was running.. no. walking after me?
I was so confused. Why was he walking after me? He could've had me by now if he was running. But that didn't matter right at the moment. I kept running. I didn't know where I was going to go. Nor did I care. But then I ran passed a certain boy. He had half red and white hair. He was in normal civilian clothes.
I gave him a look that I tried to make look I was in trouble.
I don't think he got the message though. He just walked away.
My dad was able to catch up to me by just walking. He was obviously a powerful man to be able to catch up to me. But he had a cheerful look and was laughing? Then suddenly I saw the reason why. The reason why the bi haired boy just walked away. He was still looking at us. Maybe he thought I was just having fun..? Who would help a quirkless mistake like me anyways?
At that I ran into a alleyway and stopped. I completely gave up. I saw my dad walk into the alleyway and right before I could think. He launched at me.

Todoroki's POV:
I knew there was something bad going on. I didn't know what but I wasn't stupid enough to think they were playing tag. Like wtf who the fuck would have a terrified look while playing tag? But. I shouldn't know anyway. I've never even played tag in my life because of my father's training and strict rules. It could just be nothing but.. I'm not going to ignore it. I decided to follow them.

After following them for a second there was a big crowd because of a villain causing me to loose them.
Todoroki: Damnit!

Okay now it's over :D I'll start to post more often I've become less and less busy so I hope that will make up for my absence..! Bye!! ''