Jan. 10th

𝘟𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢

🌻

Walking Into school I immediately Bumped Into another female both of our books Dropping.

"Damn My bad." I said reaching down to pick our stuff up. She was cute too had her hair sleeked back into a low horse tail pony, her bangs swooped over her head; She had some lip liner on with Lip gloss Smiling at me.

"You good Girl, I was just texting my Old friend ... anywho-." She laughed as we both stood up. "- Im Crystal... Im New round here." She said holding her hand out to me.

Looking at her hand then back up at her she pulled it back giving me an awkward smile.

"Sorry, Im from a more suburban Area, handshakes are kinda normal." She laughed.

I raised my brow to her the corners of my lips pulling up at her laugh.
"Damn Girl, I might actually like You." I smirked. "Whats Your Homeroom?"

"Mrs.Jackson?" She responded.

"Oh shit, Thats My best friends home room." Turning around Looking for Saint Who was surrounded by a bunch-a niggas; grace wrapped on to his side I called over to him all heads turning to me.

Giving everyone a face I grabbed crystals wrist pulling her over to him.

"Who this?" Grace asked as I pushed past a few people next to the other side of Saint. Ion know why this bitch just be talking to me like I like her or some, she always talk shit bout people an just act like Its nothing.

"Saint-." I spoke to him directly. " this crystal, Shes New round An Got the same Homeroom as You."

Saint Looked her up an down Licking his lips, She smiled in response holding her hand out.
I pushed it down as Grace an Saint Gave her a funny Look.

"She A Lil Nice for no reason...but Walk with us." I said.

"Iight, Ima Catch Y'all Later." He started to move his arm from Round Grace.
"Really Bruh?... You Not even gone Invite me?" She asked looking at him sideways her hand on her hip.

"I assumed Yo' ass wasn't gun Come... I was Bouta Give Yo ass a Kiss damn..." he tried to defend himself.

"Boy - Ya'kno what Ill see you in second block , we need to talk." The bell rung an everyone shook their heads At the scene, while Crystal an I just looked at each other smiling secretly.

Grace walked away rolling her eyes back at me but making sure not to touch me as she walked by.
Looking back to Saint he just shook his head starting to walk with Me behind him.
Once we walked back into the hall I caught up with the few extra steps saint had ahead of us smiling up at him.

"You got second lunch today right?" I asked.
"Hell yeah." He nodded looked at me a small smirk on his lips.

"You look good today." He laughed his eyes kinda squinted. "My auntie seen you this morning?"

"Boy shut up!" I laughed hitting his side. "You do this shit every morning!"

"I mean It... but We'll cattch yo ass later."

"Iight, What You got next block?" i asked Crystal turning back at him.

"Umm, Science..Mr-."

"Christmas?" I asked cringing at the name, literally.
She began laughing her shoulders shaking.
"Yes." She says.

"Cool, we can walk together... see y'all asses later!" I laughed running to my class knowing Im late.

***
"I get that You're graduating in a few Months Ms.Dutches but I still expect precision In my classroom."

"Mhmm." I mumbled going to my seat an sitting down. He just grumbled at me going to his laptop to pull up our assignments on the wipe board.

***

After our third block class Crystal Waited along with me, For Saint in the hallway by the stairs so we could all walk together to lunch.

"So...Do you wanna...Like Do our Science project at My house?" She kept talking Making me laugh at her. She was to fucking nice I aint understand that at all.

"Can You come to mine?"

"Uh?... yeah... sure but I might be a Lil late..."

"Thats Fine." I responded turning back around waiting for saint Again.
"Where the hell this boy at." I smacked my lips.

Crystal laughed by me covering her face.
"Do yall like... like each other or some?" She blushed even asking me.

"What?-." I smiled looking at her from the side of my eye. "- girl no, we grew up together He's like a brother... even my dad calls him son." I laughed.

"Oh- cos He aint do nothing But brag About you."
Turning to her I asked her what she meant cos Its not much to say about little ole me.

"I had asked him What you were like since your the first person Thats been sorta nice to me-." She said making both of us laugh. "- an He just went on About about you Stay to yo self an get yo business done, Bragged about how you have all A's, how you do an intense work out every Saturday.... Oh! He even talked about how you walk to school in the morning..." she smiled happily swishing her head around.

"I wonder why he said all of that." I smiled Lowkey blushing.

"Wadd'up." Saint said from behind us, I turned to him smiling but rolling my eyes.

"Took You Long Enough Bruh! Where were you!" I slapped his arm walking down the steps next to him Crystal following behind us;happily.

"My bad Guh, Grace getting On my ass." He shrugged. "But yet she Still stay with me." He laughed, Crystal joining lowly.

"How long yall been dating?" She asked peaking round the other side Of saint as we reached the ending of the steps walking towards a lunch table.

"Bout 7 months." He said all of us sitting down now.

"Mhmm." She raised her brow 'sneakily' looking at me. I laughed at her shaking my head, delusional.

"So, What we doing tomorrow Best Friend." Saint asked me chilling back in his seat.

"Umm... lets go to the lake we can take Harris an Jane-."

"Whose That?" Crystal asked.

"My lil brother an his lil sister." I said "you wanna come?"

"Yeah sounds fun... oh By the way i texted my Mom, maybe we should hold off on the project until Saturday."

"Ok." I shrugged it off.