04:48 am

Xamora

"Crystal don't drink no more!" I laughed, slapping the can of beer out her hand.

Watching it tumble off in the distance towards the pool, Crystal looked at me and started wheezing. She laughed so hard, snot flew out her nose and made me start laughing even harder until both of us was on the grass rolling.

"Aye - Tre Yo home girls over here trippin!" You could see someone call after us. The party had died down by now and a lot of people went home- including grace. Probably why Saint tried to fuck me- ain't no probably, thats why.

Saint was still here over there by the bar on the other side of the pool chatting it up with Jashawn, Tre, Vixen who we met tonight and was lit as fuck. There was this group of females that had to be dating some of the boys left over. I recognized a couple from school but the other two I had no clue.

"Nah, my girl Having fun man." Tre laughed coming over to us.

"See I like that!" I laughed clapping my hands. "He ain't even know what was funny. But he knows it was funny!" We all laughed again out loud, me slapping my hands together.

"Aye Y'all Come on we bouta go get some to eat." Some female smile up from the pool chair calling everyone over to the more populated side. Getting up, I waited for Crystal as Tre Helped her up Slinging his arm around him comfortably.

"You feeling my girl aint it?" I wagged my brow at him.

"Whatchu mean bruh." He smiled looking down at her. "Look at her, ain't nun to hide." Tre licked his lips to Crystal making her laugh.

Crystal pushed at his chest blushing. "Your drunk." She responded rolling her eyes.

"So! You are too!"

Laughing at them I walked over towards the group watching Jashawn as he flirted with someone else. In my head I definitely felt some type of way but vocally I wouldn't even say nothing, he wasn't my man and there was plenty of other niggas here that suited my taste. There was Quincy with a wavey ass fade, then Cole with shoulder length dreads, big plump lips and beautiful eyes which kept staring me up and down.

"So where we going to eat at?" Cole looked to the female with low eyes, everyone was bout faded as hell at this point.

"Shit we was thinking waffle house." Her friend smiled nicely at him but cut her eyes over to Saint.

"You coming boo?" She asked him pouting her face.

"Of course." He winked at her and I almost rolled my eyes. Did Grace family just not care about how Her boyfriend acted in front of them.

"So who riding with who?" Dre asked looking at the group.

" I got baby girl." Tre hung his arm around Crystal making her blush

"Aye Saint brought his 4X4 we can all ride in the back!" His homeboy smiled.

As everyone cheered and agreed everyone started to grab their belongings. It took us an extra 15 minutes to get to the truck and by the time everyone hopped in the back the only spot available to me was the passenger seat in the car.

Tre and Crystal sat with their backs on the window part while Cole sat next to Tre then Jashawn next to the girl he was flirting with, next lined up three other chicks while the rest of the party that agreed to go went in their own cars.