21:00 pm

Xamora

Leaving the mall as it closed, Both Crystal an I were holding on to a few bag. She had paid for everything, literally. I was not use to this type of dare I say... Genuine? Type of friendship. Grace was so kind hearted and sweet it was weird to me how people just thought of her as weird. I mean sure, she had braces and glasses but she was literally the cutest person I had laid eyes on for a female at our school. 
We were about the same height and she had long natural sandy brown 4c hair with shrinkage to her back.

Only dummy's would pick on someone for showing hospitality.

"Thanks so much for all the shit girl." I smiled at her.

"No problem Xamora! No take backs- plus You only spent like 200$" she laughed. "I bought you the Anklet as a Gift."

"It was so expensive though!" I shook my head.

"Anyways!" Crystal trailed off. "Whose coming to get you?" She looked around at semi empty parking lot.

"I took an uber here." I responded already pulling the app up.

"Girl-." She looked at me pointedly. "Come on Ill take you home." She smiled starting to walk to her car... I think.

"You drive?" I asked following behind her warily.

"Uhhh- I can." She smirked over her shoulder, heading to the driver side of a 2021 BENZ.

"Girll what the fuck- this yours?" I walked over to the passenger side shocked.

"Yeah girl!" She smiled.

"You can drive this?" I sat down clicking my seatbelt on.

Starting the car up Crystal turned to me with a smile before turning back to the road.

"Crystal."

"Huh?"

"Can you drive this?"

Pressing the gas hard we jolted forward speeding off out through the parking space in front of us.

"Damn girl!" I immediately began laughing out of nerves she was going so fast.

"Its cool I swear." She laughed with me. Pulling up my address for her to follow she turned on some music blasting it loud.

***

"Ok- so ill be back by 11- I uh I have to go tell my mom first."

"Ok." I nodded. "Ill be here- thanks for the stuff again cant wait to see which outfit ima wear."

"Me either!" She smiled. "Be back. Love you!" Speeding off, I laughed at Crystal to myself.

She was definitely a different character. Something was different about today though, anyhow; walking up the path to my front door I walked Inside ready to take off to my room.