BOOK TWO: THROUGH WHATEVER.

Saint

( Saturday March 12th )

3:30 am

Watching Xamora hurl over My bathroom toilet for the Second time this morning I shook My Head. She was super in denial about being pregnant, but over the last couple weeks shes been nothing but an Emotional wreck. Crying Over literally anything and a lot more ... How do I say Psychopath without Virgo?

"Just go get a Test Xamora, Its not hurting anyone." I tried to sooth her by rubbing her back.

Wiping her mouth she turned to me in a frown. "What Did I do Saint?" She cried her face falling into my shoulder.

Shaking my head again I just closed my arms around her rubbing her arms. "It's going to be okay Xamora."

"No it's not saint!" She stomped her foot historically. "My - Father!" Her lip trembled nonstop making it hard for her to talk. "He's going to Hate Me!"

"No he's not Baby." I chuckled.

"Saint Im only 18! I dont want to have a Baby! And if it's Javier?! Then what!"

"Well Thats why you have to go see a doctor Bae."

"But What If its Javiers Baby!" She cried again hugging me Tighter.

Shrugging I sucked my teeth. "No one has to know that man."

"Saint No! Ima have to have an abortion!" She shook her head looking up At me.

I knew she thought she could go through with that but I wasn't too sure.

"Why? You found a job for after graduation, Crystal and You move into your apartment , I do my lil Gigs and we'll make it work."

"So - you don't want me to kill the baby?" Xamoras body seemed to visibly relax as she pulled back away from me a little, looking up at me with lost eyes. "It's more than likely not you're baby Saint."

"I can see that." I cracked a smiled down at her. "But ... For you Im willing to take it there."

Smiling back up at me Xamora hugged me again. "Thats so cute Saint, but if I am Im having an abortion."

Holding her back at arms length I shook my head no. "No, you're not."

Frowning her brows my way she nodded her head yes. "Yes, I am! I dont wanna have a baby Saint!"

"Well Thats the responsibility you hold when You have sex Xamora! You shouldn't get an abortion and I stand firm on that."

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" She cocked her neck backwards with a attitude. "Chauncey Do you not understand how much Extra shit comes behind having a fucking Kid? For the rest of my Life that will be My responsibility!" Tears started to form at the corner of her eyes.

Seeing how upset she got I looked away from her Just Letting it go. "Iight Bruh, You wanna just lay back down and on Monday we can go to your Doctor."