March 14th

Xamora

Waiting for Crystal by the front of the school student parking lot, my eyes went crazy trying to find her little shaped head among the few people here. She said she would be here at this spot at 8:10, twenty minutes before the school bell rang because she had something important to tell me.

She still didn't really have a Phone and her parents found the last few she has had smashing them to the wall. There was seriously something wrong with them. Not only are they basically holding their daughter hostage waiting for her grandparents to give the ok to marry her off, but they were also secluding her from me! I needed her most right now and she wasn't here.

"What you doing girl?" Levi came up next to me looking in the direction I was.

"Waiting for Crystal." I answered quickly.

"Mhm, was she supposed to come into school today? Did her parents Re-enroll her?" He continued to ask still looking around with me.

"I don't know." Shrugging my shoulder a slow smile started to spread on my face. "What if she's coming on the senior trip with us?" Turning to Levi my eyes glowed.

"That would be something." He laughed shaking his head. "We would have to turn up extra hard!"

"Seriously! Oh my god ! Where is she?!" Turning back seeing more people joining the few that was here I let out an anxious sigh.

"Pst." Levi an I heard from behind us.

Looking at each other we both looked creeped out but continued to look behind us.

"Its me!" Crystal waved from behind the corner of the school.

Feeling a jolt of happiness overwhelmed me I shot over to her damn near skipping her way.

"Oh my freaking gosh Crystal!" Throwing my arms around her neck I pulled her close to me, tears forming at the corner of my eyes.

"Jesus mora why are you crying?" She rolled her eyes at me still hugging me back.

"I don't know, everything has just been falling apart." I shrugged taking in a deep breath and letting go.

"Let me not interrupt anything." Levi spoke while rolling his eyes.

"Oh come here beautiful." Crystal threw her arms around Levi, half way jumping on him.

"No-no, ima let y'all have y'all little girl moment and shit."

" "and shit."?" I quoted him. "Don't try that tuff boy act on us! We're sorry Levi!" Joining them for a group hug we all stood there for a second. And honestly it was the most peaceful second I had, had to myself in a long while.

"So!" Levi broke the silent hug pulling back. "Why are you back here by the bushes?" He raised a brow to Crystal.

Giving the school yard a look around, trying to see whatever it was she's looking for; Crystal turned back to us with a wide toothy grin spreading across her face.

"I got it." She stated calmly looking to both of us.

"You got it?" I repeated back, a slow smile spreading on my face also. "Oh shit Crystal are you serious?!"

"Yes!"

"Got?" Levi squinted his eyes to both of us.

"The thing levi! The apartment!" I said back jumping with all of our hands.

"Shit, yall were serious about that?"

"Of course!" Crystal nodded. "I left last night! And oh my gosh Xamora you are going to freaking flip!"