Jan. 11th

𝘟𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢

🌻

After My morning workout this Saturday, I called Crystal making sure she was still coming since she has a weird schedule an all; she says her mom makes her take extra classes for credits in college, then she has Proper etiquette classes, piano, an Violin.

From what I gathered, Crystal over the last day is, as an Almost nineteen year old she has no actual control over her life. Her mom forces her to be Extremely "proper" all the time an her dad; whose a Infamous lawyer, barley is even home.

Despite all what she had going on though she told me I could come pick her Up an she dropped her location.

Everything was going smoothly so far.
Hearing My phone ring I smiled seeing It was Saint, answering happily My face fell at his words.

"Yo Baby Girl... you think Yo Momma would let you Drive to the Lake with her car an I meet yall there?"

"Huh Chauncey?" I said giving him attitude sighing. "My momma Sleep! You know she dont like no one asking her shit in her sleep!" I said.

"Cu'mon man, Please BabyGirl? Ask Her for me Some Came Up real quick..." he trailed off pausing in between a few words.

"Like what?" I sat On my bed.

"Ill tell you once I get there please?" He asked again making me smile rolling my eyes again.

"Man, Boy Iight." I hung up laughing with out saying anything else.

Peeping Into My momma Room I opened her door slowly the hinges creaking making her stir a bit. I froze just staring at her Waiting until she stopped moving my heart beating fast.

"Ma?" I called out kinda low At first, she didn't move so I opened the door some more calling out to her again a little louder. "Ma?" I say.

"Huh?" She huffed her shoulders moving a little bit.

"Can I take Yo car to the lake ? Me an Harris finna meet Saint an his little sister over there."

"I gotta be ta' work by nine." She mumbled pulling the cover over her face.

I smiled widely running over to her car keys on her dresser. "Ill be back by eight, love you!" I say as I close the door behind me.

"Mhm love you too." I heard her say from after me.

"Harris you got your trunks on?"

"Yeah man! Come on!" He said by the door holding his beach bag making me laugh.

"Were just going to the lake."

"I know." He said mischievously raising his brow, his voice innocent as ever. "But I wanna play a prank on Jane." He laughed rubbing his hands together as I locked the door an we walked over to my moms Silver 2018 Altima.
I rolled my eyes at him chuckling.

"She already hates you." I said.

"Sooo! Moms letting you drive the car?" He ran to the back door smiling hard.