#13

"It looks like the sun is about to set

"It looks like the sun is about to set...", I sighed sadly and pouted. Izuku, whose arms were wrapped around my chest from behind, hummed. "So? Doesn't mean we have to go back yet. It's not curfew yet until in a few hours", he then said after a moment of silence. "But it's gonna get dark. How are we supposed to find back through the forest?", I asked the taller male.

"Baby, do you really think I didn't think about that?", the green hared male said with a slight pout. Embarrassed for doubting my boyfriend I slightly shook my head no. Izu smiled and ruffled my hair, which made me scrunch up my nose, before he let go off me to reach for one of the baskets.

He swiftly grabbed a few candles he must've prepared and gave them to me. With a barely visible blush he asked: "Care to light them with your quirk? I'm too lazy to look where the hell the lighter is." I quickly nodded and put my hand to the first candle. I purposefully let only one drop of sweat fall down and ignited it just before it touched the candle. It instantly lit and emitted a soft light. The little flame started dancing softly and I couldn't help smiling at it and matching it's rhythm with my head.

I stopped when I heard Izuku chuckle softly. I looked up and gave him a confused look. What was so funny? "You're really cute baby", the green haired male smiled and booped my nose that instinctively scrunched up. "Nobody but you would start moving their head with a fucking candle", he then continued, still smiling softly. I could feel my cheeks heating up and tried to hide my blush by leaning my face against Izuku's chest.

"Don't hide KitKat. You still have other candles to light. Look, I have an orange one that's supposed to smell like caramel when lit. It reminded me of you so I just had to buy it", the tall male said. He really did that? Oh my Asahi, that's so sweet of him! Even though I was blushing even more now after he said that I slightly moved away from Izu to light the candle.

The tall male handed me the candle to light it. It looked so small in his palm but it's as big as my whole hand. Trying not to focus on that thought any longer I concentrated on lighting the candle. Are his hands really that much bigger than mine? Why did I never notice? Probably because we don't hold hands that often since Zu finds it embarrassing in front of people and when we're alone my hands are usually combing through his hair or otherwise busy.

"Is something the matter baby?", Izuku asked while taking the orange candle out of my hand and replacing it with another one. "Huh? No, why?", I asked when he pulled my out of my train of thoughts. "You zoned out for a moment, did something happen?", the tall male asked again. "I-It's nothing", I stuttered out and blushed.

Izu didn't seem convinced but shrugged it off when he noticed the blush dusting my cheeks. Instead he brought the candle close to his face and sniffed it. "It really smells like you, except you also have a faint vanilla scent", he smiled proudly. "I-If you have a candle that smells like me I need one that smells like you as well", I pouted and blushed even more – if that was even possible. The green haired male smiled slightly and answered: "Okay, but you'll have to find one. I really don't fucking know how I smell."