#1

Please, just one more drop. I only needed one more little goddamn drop. Panicking I shook the now empty container, hoping to get out just a little bit more. "For fucks sake, c'mon", I pleaded under my breath.

It was the last container of waterproof concealer I had and my left forearm was yet to be covered. Today we were going to have training in the pool and I couldn't risk my classmates finding out about my tattoos. Soon I realized I had to give up so I took out my non-waterproof concealer to cover up the rest. Maybe I could tell the teach I was sick or something. As long as I stayed out of the water it would be fine. Then, just as I finished putting the concealer on my tattoo, my phone rang.

I shot a look at the display, it said "Karma's a bitch" so I decided it would be smart to pick up. There was a reason why Karma was saved in my phone like that. Though it was unusual for him to call this early since he was an insomniac and didn't talk to anyone (except his boyfriend Nagisa) before the clock struck 11am. And when I say he didn't talk to anyone except Nagisa I mean anyone except Nagisa, he didn't even answer his teachers if they asked him something during the lesson. " 'Sup? Why are you already up, it's like 7:30?", I asked curiously. "Hey Z, it's me, Nagisa", I heard Karma's boyfriend say. That explained why, Nagisa probably woke Karma up early just to get on his nerves again since they didn't have to get up for their classes before 8:15.

"Give me the fuckin phone babe", I could hear Karma demand from the background. "Never", Nagisa said cheekily. For a few minutes I could only heard giggling and a little screaming, indicating that the started a tickle-fight - it was their way to settle every little argument they had. "Stop Karma- ... I- can't- ... breathe", Nagisa panted, interrupted by a few more giggles. Then I could hear Karma yell "Ha!" in victory while Nagisa was still panting heavily in the background.

"Hey Z, that idiot woke me up early again. I get wayyy too less sleep these days", Karma, who appearently got his phone back in the end, complained. I chuckled, then I said: "Go to bed earlier you insomniac. Anyways, what do you need?" "Just wanted to ask if you could do my shift at the shop today, today's a free day at our school and Nagisa has something planned", Karma explained. "Sure, when's it start?", I asked since I still didn't know everyone's shifts. It wasn't my fault they were switching all the time! "15:00, think you can manage that?", my redhaired friend asked. "Gotta be fast after school, but sure. Enjoy your day lovebirds", I smiled. "Thanks Z, you're the best. See ya next Monday", Nagisa yelled from the background. "Sure thing. Gotta go now, see ya dumbasses", I said and ended the call.

Just then I could hear a knock on the door. "Are you ready Midoriya?", Todoroki asked through the door. "I'll be there in a second!", I answered with my faked happy voice. In a rush I stood up, grabbed my things and closed the last buttons of my uniform. I opened the door and looked at Todoroki, who had gotten taller since last year but so did I so we were pretty much the same height by now. My height wasn't the only thing that changed, for example my hair was now in an undercut. "Hey Todoroki", I fake-smiled. Here goes another schoolday full of pretending.