#11

, . ○ ° ● . ,

○ ▪︎ . , . ▪︎○

 ▪︎○

Izu let out a relieved sigh and smiled. "It gets even better." "Huh?", I asked confused as I turned around in his arms. "You'll see later", the green haired male said before leaning down to kiss me. It took only moments for me to get lost in the soft touch of his lips and forget about the question I just asked.

When our lips parted again I was breathing heavily, but still attempted to pull the taller back down to me. After a moment of visible confusion on Izu's face he let me do as I pleased and leaned back down to me for me to connect our lips again.

Our lips were moving in sync and I closed my eyes to get lost in the touch once again. Nothing else mattered at that moment, it was just us two and for the first time in the last days I felt all the tension leave my body. I didn't care about anything anymore as long as Izu kept kissing me and I could forget what happened. As long as I could stay lost in the moment the whole world could, you know ... f-fuck itself how Izu would put it.

Yes, I was aware I said that word a lot when I was acting, but it felt weird to actually use it to express something I really felt.

My thoughts were interrupted when our lips parted again and Izu softly smirked at me. "Couldn't get enough, huh?" I blushed slightly but didn't respond. Instead I grabbed the greenette's hand and pulled slightly to make him walk to the blanket with me.

The grass was so soft and perfect I almost didn't want to walk on it in fear of destroying its perfectness, but in the end I did that anyways because I really wanted to get to sit on the blanket. It just looked so soft!

I sighed in content when I finally sank down on the blanket. It really was as soft as I imagined. "Soft...", I commented quietly and smiled. Then I looked at Izu who sat down next to me. "Do you like the blanket?", he asked and I nodded happily. "It's so soft and fluffy. And I can't feel any bumps from the ground below", I said in awe. "That's because the grass is soft as well and there are no bumps", the greenet explained. I hummed and laid back on the blanket.

I looked up at the sky and smiled. I could see the tops of the trees behind me as well, they seemed almost black from here and reminded me of Izu's tattoo. My gaze slipped to him at the thought. He looked at me and a barely visible smile tucked at his lips. I beamed a smile at him before looking back at the sky to watch the clouds.

There was a rather big one that was just a mess, but it looked like a pretty mess. Did that make sense? Probably not to anyone else, but to me it did. Then there was a smaller one that looked like a cat when you squinted and the one next to it reminded faintly of a bat. The clouds moved a bit and the bat changed into something else. It was not longer and reminded of a snake.

Speaking of snakes, Izu once said he wanted to get snakebites someday. They'd look good on him. Though in my opinion everything looked good on him.