#3

"Is Katsuki still upstairs?", Shigaraki asked when I entered the shop again after successfully calming my boyfriend down and completely getting ready for the shift

"Is Katsuki still upstairs?", Shigaraki asked when I entered the shop again after successfully calming my boyfriend down and completely getting ready for the shift. I nodded and answered: "Yeah, he's changing his clothes right now. He'll go buy some stuff later, he needs a new sketchbook and I need more concealer" While talking I made my way to the counter where the crusty male stood. "Did something happen today? He seemed really upset and just stormed upstairs without saying anything earlier", Shigs said. "Uh, yeah. I ran out of waterproof concealer and one of the idiots threw me in the pool", I explained quite ashamed.

"Who the fuck would dare throwing you in a pool?", Shigaraki asked with wide eyes. I knew he was silently wondering if the person who did so was still alive since the last one who tried – key word tried – for sure wasn't. To my defence I have to say that he tried to rape a young girl at a public swimming pool and I had to stop him. He tried to throw me in the pool to get rid of me, but before he could properly react he was already dead. The girl was safe and happy now, I've actually visited her multiple times to check up on her and make sure she was safe.

"Idiots who don't know me would", I shrugged when I heard nearing footsteps from behind. I turned around to see my lovely boyfriend standing there in a peachy hoodie on which stood "pretty boy" in curvy white letters and light blue skinny jeans. In his spiky hair was a mint green hair clip and a white beanie was placed on his head. He looked absolutely adorable as he fumbled with his fingers when he noticed that all eyes were on him.

"I'm sorry for earlier, Tomu-chan. And sorry for keeping Izu from work", Kat apologized quietly before walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my chest. "I just hope you're better now", Shigaraki assured him smiling, which he did very rarely. Katsuki returned a warm smile and damn was he cute. I just wanted to cuddle and squeeze him but it had to wait because just in that moment the bell over the entrance chimed, indicating that a costumer had entered the shop.

"Hi", the young redhaired woman said as she approached the counter. Her left arm already showed a few tattoos and she already had some earpiercings. I guessed she wanted to add another tattoo today, which would be my job. "Hey, how can we help you?", Shigaraki asked her politely like he always did with every customer. "I would like to have a tattoo on my left forearm, with this motive", she said and showed a picture of a curvy pattern. "Sure thing, go through that door on the right and I'll be there for you in a second", I said to which she responded with a nod.

Kat took that as his time to leave, stood up to his tippy toes to give me a little peck on the lips and said: "See you later, Izu. Love you." "Yah, see you later baby. Love you too", I smiled as he let go of me and went towards the door. "Don't spend all the money, kay?", I quickly added before he went through the door to which he quickly nodded over his shoulder and smiled at me one more time.

"Your boyfriend?", the costumer asked, already standing in the doorway to the room where we did the tattooing. "Yup. Now, let's get to that fuckin tattoo of yours", I answered, my eyes still glued on my boyfriend on the street outside the shop.