#7

A/N: I want nachos ;-;

Also I'm sorry for some parts of what you're about to read... I was hungry...

shinkokyuu o nikai shite kokoro o chakuchi saseteiku hidariashi no ippo kara chinmoku o tokihanate

hidariashi no ippo kara chinmoku o tokihanate

tadoritsuita kono butai jinwari nijimideru ase
ishiki ga hachikiresou tsuyoku mabuta o tojita

kinchou o nademawashite nantoka shuuchuuryoku o kainarase
hoeru no wa uchi ni hisomu mamono o harau tame da

unmei to guuzen toikake to kotae ga majiwatte
aizu ga naru

Ah yeah!

The second opening of the anime Haikyuu started playing and both my boyfriend's and my eyes were fixed on the tv. Isogai recommended the anime to us a few days ago and Izu was already addicted.

I liked it as well, but right now I wanted to continue where we left off at rewatching Yuri on Ice the day before we started Haikyuu. And, personally, I thought the Yuri on Ice opening was much more catchy than the ones I heard from Haikyuu so far. And, even though Haikyuu was pretty gay as well, in Yuri on Ice the next episode was the one where they kissed – my personal favourite.

And no, I'm not just saying that because I find the boldness to just do something like that on tv hot.

Okay, maybe I did. But the episode was just very good in general.

My thoughts got interrupted when Izu started humming to the opening. Not just because of how deep his voice was, but also because I sat between his legs and he had propped his head on my shoulder, which had two effects.

1) his humming was louder to hear and was really close to my ear

2) the humm sent vibrations through my shoulder and from there my entire body

3) my back was against his chest and I could feel the way it vibrated.

"You okay?", Izu asked teasingly when he noticed I stopped breathing. I blushed and nodded because I didn't trust my voice in that moment. Izu chuckled into my shoulder which made my breath hitch once more, but this time the greenette let it be.

Soon after the opening was over I moved a bit from the position we were in to reach for the bag of nachos we brought to the bed with us. Of course Izu noticed my movement instantly, but instead of letting go from my waist where he rested his hands, he just watched me.

I reached forwards and tried to get out of his grasp to get the nachos that I loved oh-so-dearly. After some time of struggling I huffed and gave up. After I sank back into my boyfriend he smiled and asked: "Need help?"