Chapter 9- Jackson, JB?

It's been such a peaceful week when we stayed at our safe house, far our from the peoples sight but it had been a few days since we had traveled back and it wasn't the most pleasant welcoming back 'home'. Me and Kwan were forced to stay at the Kim's mansion to keep a good reputation for Mrs. Kim in front of the media but behind closed towards that house, barely any one spoke more than two words with each other. It was a dead house that held many people that I couldn't even count anymore, it was suffocating and most of them had to been from different mothers and adopted because there's no way possible for one to give birth to so many kids, ungrateful kids with mad repetitions but what am I supposed to say.

I rolled my eyes at my thoughts, but there was still a possibility because it's inhuman to give birth to that many kids. I laughed as me and Kwan and the Kim's had ignored each other and that's great because I personally don't want to talk to them and be involved in their personal drama, it was messy.

The two males Felix and Lee Know, members of a small gang or something in the school as they were considered as 'bad boys' it made me want to laugh but throw up at the same time. They had both tried to engage themselves into conversation with me but I ignored them, pretending like their voice held no control over me, their presences was no existent no matter how hard they tried to connect with me. It's been peaceful for the last few days and I wish I could keep it like that, but you don't always get what you want.

Me and oppa's have been getting Mafia work done, me getting my hand dirty on the side lines as I did my separate work, tracking down the fucker that hurt Kwan and digging into my parents past to get an insight of what went down that night.

I sighed, Kwan the little motherfucker didn't bother coming into school today because apparently he had caught a 'deadly cold' that wasn't good for him and was 'life threatening', I wanted to strangle him. I wanted to stay back with him, but the fucker said one of us needs to leave so we can keep up on our classes when I've already passed them and could teach him the basics. It felt weird not having him beside me, I hated the feeling of being too far away from him where I couldn't keep an eye on him, my mood had been crappy and no one tried to provoke me either.

I was in Spanish class with my stepbrothers sitting around me, eyes plundering into the back of my head, but I didn't pay much attention. Annoyed, I laid my head down on the cold surface of the old table as my eyes wondered out the window. I was lucky to have a seat beside the windows instead of sitting beside a wall or in front of the teacher. Fucking nightmare, that's what you get when you sit in front of the class. A big water fountain was in the middle of a garden in the school, where some teenagers could be seen hanging out and having a laugh. The sun was shining in the clear sky as birds flapped past the window as if mocking me and saying I'm more free than you could ever be.

I was waiting for the bell to ring as my eyes started to close slowly but my guard was still up and I was a light sleeper as well, sometimes. It didn't take long before the screaming reached my ears and shovelling from heard from the class and I got up and grabbed my stuff before walking out of the class. I pulled my phone out from my pocket and checked through my phone for messages and I had one that was spend a few minutes ago, alerting me that we would have lunch on the rooftop today and I was happy. That was an open space and I loved the breeze up there compared to the lunch room area or whatever they call it here.

I shoved whatever was in my hands into the shared locker, making sure that whatever I put in my bag had no person information that would leak me for who I was before walking away. People were leaving the school for their break while others walked towards the canteen in a ground to get lunch and some stood beside lockers and talked. I pushed open the metal doors, wonder why they needed metal doors up here when everything else was wooden downstairs, shrugging my shoulder my eyes looked around me surroundings and a smile appeared on my face as I released that I was the only one up here, for now that is.