| Two | Karasuno High School's Volleyball Club

Giving a loud yawn, I catch the attention of the students around me as they give me a look of disbelief. In honesty, why do we have to go through such customs in Japan with opening assemblies and all? Sighing, I narrow my eyes at the principal as he continues to give his speech. Glancing around the gym room, I don't find a familiar orange hair peeping out from anywhere getting me to feel slightly better.

Since I have nothing else to do, I grab my attention back onto the stage before having someone catch my eyes. Narrowing my green orbs to the man behind the principal, I guess that he is the vice-principal. 

Is he wearing a wig?

Sucking my breathe in as I try not to laugh from this new discovery, I cover my as my whole body begin shaking uncontrollably. Biting my tongue, I find that there are others who are surpassing their laughter as we all don't want to get into trouble on the first day of school.

~~~~~

Walking down the hallway, I find students heading to their assign classes as it will soon begin. But for now, the new students are allow to roam around and explore the school to their pleasure. And that is what I am doing. Looking out of the window, something catches my attention as I smile and head downstairs as I was on the second floor. Running down the stairs, I hide behind a pillar after finding three males with the uniform walk down the path to the gym. Knowing I can't just suddenly show up there, I look around to find any other way to get in without anyone noticing me. Finding the window on the second floor of the gym, I begin rushing over to the nearest tree and quickly climbing it. Once I am on the height that allows me to enter the gym through the window, I do quickly to not be able to be caught by teachers. 

Once I am inside, I make sure that I make myself well hidden as I look over the rail while laying on the floor. There, standing behind the group of four boys, is my childhood friend. Cute orange hair that is messy normally, brown sparkling eyes, and the short structure. 

Hinata Shouyou. 

Biting the bottom of my lips as I start watching them. Hinata tries to greet them but is completely ignored as none of them hear him getting me to almost smile but I instantly push it down.

"How tall are you?" the spiky black hair boy asks.

"180 cm." the other black hair boy answers but he has smooth hair.

Finally, Hinata speaks louder getting one of their attention, "U-umm!! Hi there."

The boy with a scary face realizes him, "Ah! You're that Number 1 shortie!!!"

"Eh?!" the spiky hair boy turns around to look at Hinata before he looks at the registration sheets, "Then the other registration form...this 'Hinata' person...So that's you...!!"

"Ehh?! Err!" Hinata replies confused getting me to chuckle softly.

"...Wow...I'm a bit surprised...I see. So you both came to Karasuno, huh?" the spiky black hair boy states in surprise.

Suddenly my phone vibrates in my pocket getting me to frown and take it out to find new messages in my inbox. Finding a few annoying ones in there, i just place my phone back inside my pocket and decide to reply to them later.

Finding out the vice-principal has enter the gym, the three sempai start to warn the black hair boy and Hinata as they ignore them and continue to challenge each other. As they continue to whisper warnings, the black hair boy goes to the other side of the court as Hinata starts concentrating. My eyes watch as the black hair boy does a jump serve almost hitting Hinata in the face getting me to grip the rail tightly. The death glares I almost send to the black hair boy are stopped as Shun covers my eyes getting me to know I have to relax which I did. When he uncovers them, I watch as Hinata gives a shock and horrified face.