Part 1

(Y/n Pov)
I don't like it here. This is not how you said things would be mom. These big people are scary and bad. I miss you mom I miss you so much. What do I do I thought this is how I was supposed to live. But the my friends are saying I should leave with them. Isn't fox ajushi going to punish us? I don't like punishment. It hurts everywhere. Yesterday I got punished because I said no to work and it hurts.
Rebecca:"Y/n baby we have to leave it is not good here. Please baby come with us we will go and live a happy life just like what your mom said. Hmm?"
"B-but unnie ajushi said that this is how people live now"
Rebecca:"Baby you know that ajushi is bad man right? Then you must know that he is lying love. You have to come with us baby. With ur unnie ok?"
" Ok unnie" I don't think unnie will lie to me she is right ajushi is bad so he must be lying. Yeah so I will do whatever unnie says because I am unnie's good bunny.

(Third Person Pov)
All the greens were kept in this big room with multiple beds and one bathroom. And right now Rebecca the cat hybrid and all the other greens were planning an escape. They knew Y/n was here ever since she was a baby and now she is 18. Rebecca was the one who raised her but unfortunately couldn't protect her from work which is pleasing all the reds who pays their master for entertainment. Being here for almost all her life and being fed on lies Y/n is very much innocent almost child like and every other green her adores her just like a baby she looks like. They never really saw her bunny form because she was never allowed to go on animal form and being the good bunny she is she obeyed every shit there red master ask her to.
Right now all the red gaurds are having their dinner in front of the green's room and all the greens have decided to sneek out the bathroom window in animal forms.
Rebecca:" Y/n baby come on change into a bunny for unnie. Palli."
Y/n:"That's not right unnie! If we change we die unnie! I don't wanna die... Master said that if I change in a bunny I will die on the spot and insect will eat me...no unnie it's bad thing."
Jolly:"look bunny it's not like that it's a lie bunny. Ok wait I will change into a puppy then u follow just like I did ok?"
Y/n:"no no unnie jolly unnie will die unnie stop her please. No jolly unnie u will die"
Y/n's big doe eyes had a pool of tears which were about to fall and her lower lip trembled with a cute sad pout. As she watched jolly changing into a puppy she was ready to cry out loud but stopped abruptly seeing jolly comming towards her wagging her tail.
Y/n:(shook wide eyes)"u didn't die?! Means I would not die?!"
Rebecca:" yes baby now palli change and jolly u go out of that window and keep an eye and catch y/n and others"
Jolly jumps out the window and transforms back.
Rebecca:" palli baby palli! Change into your bunny fo-"
She stopped in the middle because of y/n looking a cute small ball of fluff and her cat instincts kicking in but she kicked it aside and pushed y/n out of the window. The small bunny squeaked out of fear and lands straight in the arms of jolly. She continued to grunt as a sign of fear while jolly tried to comfort her and help others too.
Rebecca:"Ok everyone here? Y/n come here baby"
She takes the bunny from Jolly.
Rebecca:" come on everyone let's run y'all know which way we are going right?"
A series of 'yes' and 'yeah' was heard. And they all started running jolly in the front and Rebecca with y/n in the back.
All that was seen was dark and silent road with the running foot steps of greens.

~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~

"I see you are getting more daring hmm?"
The lord stated while staring at the red with creepily calm stare.
"L-Lord I-I am sorry lord I didn't mean to- it just happened- lord spare me- I'm so sorry lord please lord I beg y-" the red cried out in panic
"Tch! Such a weakling we have here hmm? Begging in front of me. If you thought scheming against me would lead you to the title of Lord then weakling you are wrong this will only lead you to your death"
"Lord please lord leave me I won't do that again I'm sorry please lord" the red cried out.
"Y'all know what to do." Lord deadpanned to the guards and started walking out the mansion.
"My usual place." Lord ordered to the driver.

( Hey y'all this is the first part of my story I hope y'all will like it and I'm sorry for any mistakes and love you all so much)