Part 11

Rebecca stood there frozen for a few seconds then suddenly got her shit together when she heard another moan coming from the bunny.

She just knocked once and straight up walked in not even waiting for the permission. She wanted to make sure.
And what she saw made her feel so dumb.
The bunny was laying on her stomach and Jungkook sat beside her giving her some good massage.
She felt so embarrassed that she left the jug there and ran back to her chamber.

Jungkook smirked seeing the cat run out. He knew that cat would follow them up.
After he was sure that she is far away he turned to his baby bun and asked,
"Bun? Did you like it? Now do u feel better?"
"Yes! Yes bun feel good. So good."
Jungkook just smiled at her and continued.

~Time Skip~
It's been three days since that incident and Rebecca was still a bit embarrassed. And apart from Y/n ignoring Rebecca and Jungkook rubbing that in her face everything is going all good.

Jungkook just received a phone call regarding a get-together where all the Lords meet and talk and just have fun. All of them bring their omega mate or anyone they want and just chill.

"Baby bun? Get ready ok? We have to go somewhere."
Jungkook softly said to the bunny.
"But where master?" She curiously asked.
"To meet my friends. Now c'mon get ready fast baby." He answered as he ushered her gently.

If anyone would see him with Y/n they would never be able to imagine the coldest and cruelest things he does. Nobody ever expected him to be this soft for someone.

~Time Skip~
After getting ready u ran downstairs excited to show Jungkook ur outfit of the day.
And as soon as he noticed u he froze.
'How can she look cute, elegant, sexy all at same time?! This is- I- fuck!' This is what he have in his holy mind.
"How do I look master?! Is it pretty?!" She asked beaming at him.
"Uh- Yeah! Yeah u look really pretty baby. If only u knew..." He said mumbling the last line a bit.
"Then let's go!" She started to drag him to the door. Well. Tried to.

(What u wore)

~Time Skip~As soon as they reached at the get together Y/n clinged onto Jungkook's hand

~Time Skip~
As soon as they reached at the get together Y/n clinged onto Jungkook's hand. And Jungkook? Well he was enjoying the bunny clinging to him. His Alpha ego getting well fed with Y/n being a whole ass cute dependable omega.

"Ayo my dude! How have u been?!" Taehyung another Lord asked Jungkook.

" Cool man I'm doing awesome!"

"Yeah I can clearly see that. Who is this cutie btw?"

"This is my green omega Y/n"

"Oh well hun u can go play with my omega over there. She is nice." Taehyung suggested to the bunny all she did was stare at him with big eyes making him internally coo at her.

"U can go and play bun I won't leave u here. U can always call for me if u r scared ok?" Jungkook encouraged her as she hesitated to let him go, slightly whimpered but went to Taehyung's omega anyways.