Part 3

Jungkook POV

???(1): "But Lord we can't go back without this bunny. She is the most desired one now that she just got the appropriate age. Please lord let us take her. I request you or it will affect our business."
Jungkook: "Oh ok...so u don't want those greens as much as u want this specific one? Hm fine u can leave now."
I told them as I motioned my driver to call the truck for these greens.
???(2): " Lord w-wait! U can't do that it is our bunny and u can't take it that's not right!"
.....What? This dumb fuck thinks he can tell me what is right and what is not? Pfft-oh plz!
Jungkook: " oh yeah? Then what are u going to do about it?"
???(2): " I will- I will tell the other lord they will bring us justice!"
Jungkook: " Oh sure go ahead. But right now leave me the fuck alone!"
I growled at last because these stupid creatures are making me want to vanish their existence. As those reds scurried away I realised that my smol bunny has made my coat sleeve it's burrow. So cute! Only it's tiny fluffy tail with its lil bum is visible form outside. Oh god I might die out of cuteness.
I started to walk back but my driver came to me telling me that the truck will be here in 20 minutes. And then I remembered about some other greens in the back, I guess I gotta have some talk with them about work.
Jungkook: " Look y'all u all are coming with me and are gonna work as house maid and if any single one out of y'all tried any funny business y'all know what happens."
I noticed one of them was continuously staring at my baby bunny and it is annoying me to no extent.
Jungkook: " Hey u cat! What r u stating at!? Do u-"
I stopped talking the second my smol baby decided to come out of its sleeve burrow but what surprised me was that as soon as she caught the sight of that cat she hopped out of my hand and landed straight infront of her just as I was about to get her that cat took her in its arms.
How can she touch her that's my bunny! My smol baby!

Rebecca: " oh my god baby I thought they will take u and I would never meet u again! I'm sorry I had to leave u in bushes but forgive me baby I'll make it up for u ok?"
Now that is enough bullshit I won't tolerate any other hand touching my smol baby!
Jungkook: " Enough now! Bunny come on come back to me"

Y/n POV

As soon as I heard my new master saying that the others are coming with them I got happy but I didn't want to leave my new master. But then I heard the new master say cat I remembered about my unnie. I am unnie's good bunny so I hopped over to her and she started saying sorry and all but I'm not mad at her just as I was about to say it's ok new master called me back and as I am unnie's good bunny I followed master's command and hopped over to him. He smells so heavenly...
Master:" Ah my smol baby bunny is a good girl.."
My master whispered. Oh yes now I am masters good girl too.

Jungkook POV

As soon as I called out for my baby bun she hopped right back to me and I can't help it and praised her which I can tell she liked a lot as she snuggled into my palms.
God my baby is cute. I am never gonna let this fluff ball suffer or get hurt. I promise myself that.

(Heya fellas! I hope u won't get too bored in this disaster of a story. Sorry for my mistakes and for short chapter. I love ya!!)