Part 2

(Y/n Pov)
Unnie kept on running with me in here hands but we r kind of left behind because I fell from her grip once and to get me again she had to stop and take a look if I was badly injured or not.
Unnie was constantly running without looking back but then suddenly we heard.
???(1):"Get back here u whores!!"
???(2):"Fucking stop! This is not gonna save u anyway! Stop the fuck now before I catch u and u get double punishment!!"
I whimpered at them screaming and coming behind us.
Rebecca:"Baby listen I'm gonna drop u down and u have to jump and run away u see that bush hide there and wait there for me I'm gonna be back and get u to the safe place wait till the sun comes up if I don't come u run to the safe place that I told u the way to. Ok? Don't come out before sun coming up. U got me?"
Y/n:" but unnie you..."
Rebecca:"I promise to be ok baby! But now we don't have time come on do as I say!"
She kind of let me go and I immediately did as told and hide in the bushes. Unnie quickly turned into cat and ran away quickly.
But as the men came closer I heard them say
???(2):" What a fool these greens are! She really thought we won't be able to recognise that bunny girl here!" He laughed.
???(1):"come on out bunny girl~"
???:"we won't hurt u~ come to us palli bunny~"
I got scared to death, I know unnie asked me not to come out but if I stay here these bad ajushi will catch me! No I must run away like unnie did! Imma run the direction unnie told me to go, that quite place.
I immediately sprinted off to the other direction in full speed to get away from them. I ran and ran and ran so fast that they were quite left behind but they were big people and caught up in no time as I got closer to the place I saw unnies with a man standing in front.
???(1):"Stop right there u bunny!!"
???(2):"Come on there is no use for u to ru- fuck!"
He immediately stopped and said a bad word and looked scared. I observed him while continuously running but at a slower speed as they have abruptly stopped running.
I guess they r scared of this big man standing infront of unnie I'm gonna go to him and hide behind his leg. I was quite a lot busy in making my own life saving plans that I failed to notice the fear in the eyes of unnies and the words that big man was saying.
Big man:"Y'all dared to spoil my peaceful time here too! God dammit I swear to god I'm gonna make y'all regret ur decision to come to this place. I'm gonna make u regret livi-" He stopped talking as I ran and got sticked to his foot and sat there shivering.

(Jeon Jungkook's Pov)

I was having my peaceful time when a bunch of greens crashed in here to ruin my already ruined mood. I already felt like going on a killing spree and now they made it worse I'm gonna make them pay for ruinning my time here. I was lecturing them letting those low lives know that they gonna get it from their lord when suddenly I felt something against my leg and I abruptly stopped to look at the thing that dared to touch me.
It was a small white cute little bunny shivering next to my leg like trying to get me to save it. I felt something in my heart like something is pulling it. The bunny looked so fragile that I felt like I should protect it. It just looked like a baby sticking to its mom. I tried to remove it off of me by shaking my leg but it came right back again to my leg for its dear life. And all those greens looked more terrified then they already were. I already felt like I'm the one who should protect that baby bunny at every cost so that's what I did. I forgot about those stupid greens and looked around for something that might have scared my baby bunny. And there they were two men looking straight here all pale due to fear. I motioned them to come closer. And as they came closer I felt the bunny trying to crawl up my leg scared of them for her life. I carefully took her in my arms. And to my surprise it was just the size of my one palm. It was the most adorable little thing. As those two men were infront of me the bunny tried to hide behind my hands from them. And it started whimpering. That was it they scared the poor baby too much, the poor baby I think is adorable, so they r gonna pay for it.
Jungkook:"Why the hell are you after this bunny?"
???(2):" Lord w-we were just getting it back because she ran away with those greens behind u. They work for us."
That was it so they run those entertainment stations and that too using this cute little baby bunny.
Jungkook:"I don't care if u take those greens over there back with u but this bunny isn't coming back to u. No matter what."

( Hey people this part 2 of this story I hope u like it please ignore my mistakes I'm so sorry for them. And I love y'all)