Part 17

Jungkook smirked while looking at his precious bun eating the dinner. Oh how he awaits tomorrow. He is waiting for when it's gonna work. Maybe right now. Maybe after few minutes. Or maybe in an hour. He can't stop imagining things he gonna do.

Soon enough they both are done with dinner and again his bun is in his arms.

"Is my bun bun still scared?" He asked y/n gently and she just nodded.

He carried her back to room as it was getting late. All this while y/n suddenly trying to get him to scent her. Getting restless and whining. As soon as they were in bed she was on the way to start throwing a fit whining.

"What's the matter baby bun? What do you need baby?" Jungkook asked her shushing her softly while she just whinned back feeling uneasy and rubbed his wrist on herself trying to get him to scent her to stop the uneasiness.

"Little bunny wants me to scent her? What my scent all over?" Jungkook said gently getting out of her reach. The poor uneasy bunny sobbed out for alpha to make it ok making Jungkook get to start scenting her while sweetly shushing her and cooing at her.

After a few moments she laid limply in his arms as he continued to scent making her feel light headed.

Jungkook laid back on the bed with his bun on his chest already asleep. He adjusted her so that she had her head in his nape where she could get his scent the strongest right from his glands.

~Next Morning ~

Jungkook woke up half and hour ago but stayed in bed scenting his bun a little more while tried to burry her nose into his glands. All he was waiting for was her to wake up to have the breakfast he specially instructed to be prepared for her.

A few minutes later y/n woke up still light headed, her mind in another dimension. She stretched out and laid limply on him awake.

"Morning bun. Want to fresh up real quick hmm?" Jungkook asked her lightly. While she just nodded and snuggled up in his neck. Jungkook chuckled slightly and carried her in the bathroom to get to fresh up.

After a while Jungkook decided to call for the breakfast in the room as y/n was too spaced out to function on her own.

Soon enough a maid came with blue berry pancakes, coffee, and banana shake. Y/n slightly picked her head up from his neck to look at the food and again flopped down seeming like she didn't like the food yet her tail twitching said otherwise. Seeing this Jungkook decided to feed his little baby with his own hands and y/n happily complied. All this while a subtle smirk was permanent on his face. Might be because of his inner alpha preening with pride or something else no one knows. And soon the breakfast was all gone and the little omega bunny started to dose off.

"Make sure no one gets in the way. Stay as far as possible or I won't hesitate to have to tear some people open." Jungkook said on the phone to the person on the other line then hung up not waiting to hear the response and the bunny in his lap started to squirm again to get the scent all over her.

He carefully laid her down and started to scent her all over again yet the bunny continued to whine in her sleep. He stripped her naked his self control hanging on a thin half damaged thread and got her in his shirt he was wearing that reached her thighs looking like a dress. He again got started on scenting her while her whine got lower but it definitely didn't stop.

Soon she woke up panting and whining for something, feeling uneasy all over.

"Shh baby alpha got you~ shh" Jungkook whispered to her while giving her little pecks.

"Stawppp~ make it stawpp alphaaa~" she whinned out while clawing at the shirt she wore.

"Yeah baby. It will stop. You what alpha to make it stop? Hmm?" Jungkook rasped to her while just desperately nodded whining.

"Alright baby bun. If you are asking me to I will make it stop." Jungkook whispered to her while smirking devilishly.

* Sorry peeps for disappearing for so long. Had zero motivation to write but I'm back and let's see what happens next. Meanwhile y'all do what you love the most and don't let anyone else manipulate your decision. *