Part 12

Jungkook and all other five lords were catching up and Y/n was just sitting cutely with the other three red omegas. They are just waiting for another lord to arrive to start the food.

Rose, Lord Jimin's tiger omega and Jennie Lord Taehyung's wolf omega were cooing at Y/n the bunny omega. The poor bunny was red with embarrassment and was at her breaking point.

Y/n: "Ani....U-Unnie A-Ani~"

Rose: "No~I mean look at u such a cute little baby~All adorable~"
Jennie: "Ikr Look at em cheeks so soft and em bunny smile~ omg if I would've been an alpha I would've made her mine~ such preety bunny kit~"

That was it Y/n was done with the cooing. She was so red and hot that she was about to cry. At the end all she did was dash to her master and hide in his chest.

Everyone found her so much adorable that they almost melted. And Jungkook? Well his Alpha was never so happy and contented. All his Alpha knew was that his omega needed him. His omega was depending on him. He felt so proud. But at the moment his bunny needed comfort. She was flustered beyond limits.

Jungkook: "Ok everyone mind ur own business. Leave my omega alone." He told them off.

Jungkook: "It's ok bun no one's gonna bother u. Ok?" He tried to comfort the bunny girl.

After that everyone started their own different talks with Y/n standing right next to Jungkook.

Y/n: "AYE U BAD MAN WHY R U HERE?! U CAME HERE TO KILL MY MASTER?! GO AWAY OR I WILL BEAT U UP!!" She screamed all of a sudden making everyone to get startled and look at this bad man distressing their baby bunny.

Jin: *groans*"Oh please! I'm no bad man little girl. I'm his friend."

Jungkook silently giggled as the bunny just stared at Jin in distrust while others were super confused.

Jin: "Com'on! U can't be serious?! I'm telling the truth!"
Jin said louder trying to convince her.

Y/n: "idk. U r bad man if u were master's friend u would not kill master. U liar." She dead pans cutely.

Jin: "Listen little girl. I. Am. This. Man's. Fucking. Friend. U got that?!"

Jungkook: " Hyung! U can't curse infront of her! Shutup!"

Jin: " Man ur omega is after me tell her to stop too."

Jungkook: "Bun he is right. He is my friend."

Y/n: "But master he said he will kill u." She pouted at him.

Jungkook: "He is naughty friend of mine."

Y/n: "Ok master..."

Jungkook: "Now what do we do after this?"

Y/n: "I'm sorry Mr. I will not do it again." She apologized to Jin while pouting.

Jin: "It's ok little bunny. Now. Everyone let's eat I'm freaking hungry."

And everyone started to have food while Y/n just stayed by Jungkook.

~After Get together~

As soon as Jungkook came out of the bathroom after freshing up the bunny sat straight, her bunny ears standing tall and tail twitching slightly.

Y/n: "Master? Can I ask u something?"

Jungkook: "Yes bun?"

Y/n: "What were Rose unnie and Jennie unnie doing with ur two friends?"

Jungkook: "When bun?"

Y/n: "When we were watching the drama. They were doing something. What was it?"

Jungkook choked on thin air.

Jungkook: "Well bun....they were...um.... kissing."

Y/n: "Why? Can I kiss them too?"

Jungkook: "NO! I mean...u only kiss ur alpha no one else."

Y/n: "Oh....so u are my alpha....that means I can kiss u right master?" She so innocently stared at Jungkook for the answer while Jungkook had a hard time thinking of answer

Jungkook: " Well.... Yes. Yes u can kiss me bun. We can kiss but u and others can't. Ok?"

Y/n: "Ok master. But master.....". She hesitated but eventually shyly stated," can we kiss now then? I want to do what they were doing."

Jungkook's brain shot circuited. She looked so innocent that it was hard for Jungkook to not want to ruin her. Her ears pinned back cheeks red beady eyes staring at him.

Jungkook stayed silent but started to lean on the bunny. She was getting more and more flustered as the gap was becoming almost non existent between their lips. And then their lips met. Y/n let out a surprised moan as she felt his lips on her driving Jungkook more mad in desire. He kissed her more deeper and harder. Poor bun could only moan and whimper in between the kiss. And Jungkook? Long gone. He nearly suffocated her by not wanting to pull away from her lips. His lips went to her jaw from her lips and she had hard time collecting her breath. Her head fell back as his lips found her sweet spot and she moaned loudly making Jungkook create marks of his own on her neck. As his hand slightly started to pull her pajama shirt up someone knocked on the door.

Extremely annoyed Jungkook pecked her forehead and went to open the doors and barked, "WHAT NOW?!"