5. Disney

George and Dream both woke up with the biggest smiles on their faces the next morning. The boys had teased them a lot after being caught cuddling,

"Were you guys making out too?"
"Gogy likes sitting on daddy Dream"
"You guys should have sex already"
"This is very inappropriate"

The words replayed in their heads as they laid awake in the early morning.

Dream smiled at the ceiling, letting out a huff of satisfaction. He scooted out from under his covers, and threw on a hoodie and sweatpants before walking downstairs to see the other boys already eating breakfast. He greeted them with a small hello, eyes settling on the British boy. He had waffle crumbs sitting on the corner of his mouth, and his hair was still messy from sleep. Dream looked away quickly, before he got caught staring.

"So guys, I have something exciting to say" Dream announced. He always made everything a spectacle.

"We know you and George are fucking you don't have to tell us" Quackity exclaimed. Bad shushed him for cursing, yet he still smiled at the joke.

"No, actually, thanks for your concern though," Dream laughed, "What I was going to say is that....... WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY!"

"Are you serious dude?" Sapnap asked, an excited look washed over his features.

"Yeah I bought the tickets for all of us last night"

Karl quickly got up and hugged Dream, jumping up and down as he did so. He was such a kid at heart. The rest of the boys were excited also, already thinking of which rides they'd go on first. After getting ready for the day and packing some snacks, the boys left for Disney.

___________
"Guys, let's go on the Dumbo ride!" Karl shouted at everyone struggling to keep up with his pace, pointing at the ride targeted toward little kids.

"No thanks, I don't do kiddie rides" Quackity said, putting on a fake tough voice.

"You're such a muffin head Karl" Bad said.

"You know what, I'll come with you Karl. Let's leave these losers" Sapnap said in agreement, grabbing Karl's arm and tugging him away from the rest.

Dream and George hadn't talked much at all since the night before, only having general conversation amongst the other boys. George seemed to be kind of distant, even avoiding eye contact with Dream at times. Did I go too far last night? Dream thought to himself. His mind swarmed with negative thoughts, mostly cursing at himself for being such an idiot.

While Karl and Sapnap went on the Dumbo ride, the other four boys headed towards one of the food set ups.

FUNNEL CAKES was read in big letters on a food truck. George's eyes lit up, he had always wanted to try it but never had the chance before. He looked at the others, mostly dream, and announced that he absolutely needed to try it. Quackity and Bad were showing interest in a pizza place, so Dream followed behind George. They were alone now, and Dream pondered whether or not he should ask George why he's acting different.

"Are you doing okay? You seem to be a little off since last night" Dream blurted out.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, just doesn't feel real to be here right now I guess" George lied. He didn't want to tell Dream he barely got any sleep last night, as he couldn't stop thinking about Dream's hands on his waist and breath hitting his cheeks. He didn't want to tell Dream that their fingers intertwined felt like puzzle pieces finally fitting together, and that it wouldn't leave his mind.