11. 180 Kick Rat

"Nick, seriously I don't know how to tell him" Dream groaned in frustration, rapidly flicking at the bright yellow fidget spinner held between his digits.

"Man, it will be fine. Just keep it straightforward and don't make it weird" Sapnap said worriedly, offering his advice.

The rest of the boys were leaving tomorrow, including Sapnap, so today he would have to tell George they would be alone for an entire week together. His anxiety was skyrocketing at this point, concerned as to how the boy would react. He shouldn't have put it off for several days, but he didn't want to ruin what they had going for them. George has seemed so content recently.

He was sitting on a beach towel, soaking up the scalding sun and shoving his feet into the burning sand. Dream admired his bare, milky white torso that was slowly turning pink from the Floridian weather. They decided to visit the beach again with all the boys, thinking it would be a fun idea. But as always, they were absolutely feral. Quackity was shoving Karl into the blue water every five seconds, while Bad and Sapnap threw handfuls of soaking wet sand at each other. All six of them even played with a blow-up volleyball in the water for a while, before their bickering over the rules got too much and they returned to land. Dream had laid his lime green towel next to George's deep blue one, and has been practically drooling over the sight next to him since they laid down. A light, playful smile rested on the brunette's face as he tilted his head toward the sky.

"What are you so happy about?" Dream had teased him, poking at his ribs.

"This is really nice. Enjoying the beach and sound of the waves crashing with everyone. With you. I don't think I'd ever get tired of  any of it, not just the beach, but being here." George fluttered his eyelids open to peer at Dream as he stated his feelings. The smile plastered on Dream's face at the boy's words had to be ridiculously embarrassing. The meaning behind "here" was about Florida at face value, but he really hoped he meant "here with you".

That's how the days had gone by recently. George was evidently joyful and everyone was having the time of their lives, not taking a single moment for granted. As Sapnap left Dream to himself, he felt as though he would ruin it all once he tells George.
___________________

The last day with everyone there was amazing, to say the least. Yet, also very sad. Instead of going out to do things, the boys remained plopped on couches all afternoon, simply enjoying each other's company. Quackity would not stop making horrendous jokes, and it had everyone laughing until they cried.

"Do you like tulips?" Quackity suddenly asked, turning in his spot to look at Bad.

"Uh- Yeah why?"

"Because you're going to love your two lips on DEEZ NUTS!"

The echo of laughter sent throughout the entire room could probably be heard from outside the house. Bad had fallen for yet another "deez nuts" joke, as he has so many times before. Dream was wheezing so hard he was coughing and gagging as things started to settle down. It honestly wasn't that funny of a joke, but as it was their last day together, emotions were heightened and everyone just wanted to have a few more laughs together.

George abruptly shot up from his spot on the soft carpet beneath him, asking if anyone wanted a snack from the kitchen.

"Can you grab DN?" Karl proclaimed.

"What's D-N?" George was quite confused as he questioned the boy; his only focus was on the blonde Floridian perched beautifully on the arm rest of the couch. He didn't even register what Karl had said.

"DEEZ NUTS"

Fuck my life, George thought. He was never going to live this one down. His thoughts were further validated when everyone began snickering.