||1||Edited

Edited.

( Above is the ring pic )

With amusement in her eyes Haya look around the room in awe. Never in her millions dream she thought of having such huge room with king size bed in the middle of the room with a coach attached to bed, two side table were placed both side of the bed, a dressing table was placed in right front of bed, a big Windows on both side of the room, on the left side there was lavish looking coach was placed attached to wall and glass table infront of it, there was 2 door on the right side of the room which lead to bathroom and closet, the door which lead outside was a little far from bed on the left side.

Sighing she look down at her mehendi printed beautifully hands full of red and golden glass bangles with jitter on it, closing her eyes she recalled the moment she heard about her mariage.
__________________________________________________
" A alliance came today from khan villa. " Her mother Rashida spoke pouring the water on her husband's empty glass.
"K..kya khan villa se. " Spoke Haya putting her spoonful of rice back on her plate, looking at her mother with wide eyes.
( What? From Khan villa? )

Khan villa was the biggest politician of peshawar, they were huge family living under the same roof of Haveli which they named as Khan villa, they were very famous in peshawar and the male of that was famous outside of peshawar too, since they stand in politics.

"Yes. " Came her mother's reply, as Rashida look at her adorable daughter with a amuse smile on her face.
" M..mere liye. " Haya asked titling her head down a little, opening her eyes more wide looking adorably cute.
( For me? )
" I do not have another daughter other than you, right. " Her mother reply looking at her with a small smile on her face.

" Don't worry, a servant's alliance must have come. " Came her elder brother's reply, Yusuf who was sitting beside her, making her roll her eyes at his stupid joke.
" No. They came for there son's alliance for Haya. " Her mother replied in instant, as she glared at her son.

" Lakin ammi apne pata hai na mujhe politics pasand nhi hai, or woh log toh politician hi hai. " Haya whined looking at her mother.
( But mom you know I do not like politics, and those people are very much a politician. )
" I know child, they are politician's but you are not going to stand for politics, plus they were really nice people they themselves came and asked for your hand, they will keep you happy. " Her mother spoke in a careful manner not wanting to be harsh on her daughter.

" But mom I had just turn 18 last month this soon alliance. " Haya spoke frowning cutely looking at her mother.
" I know child, don't worry i am just asking you to meet them first no hurry, just meet them if you don't like them you can say no. " Her mother said with a small smile playing on her lips. By her mother's words Haya understand that they must be nice otherwise Rashida wouldn't say much to her.

" Ok but I will only meet them. " Haya said pouting a little.
" No hurry Haya, you can take as much time you won't for giving answer. We parents always think good for there children, but it's your life and you have more right to think about your dicision. Take much time guriya. No one is forcing you. " Her father, Faris spoke looking at her daughter lovingly and careful of his words.

" Ok, Baba I will meet them. I am done good night. " Haya said standing from her chair and walk upstairs to her room.

" Baba how can you I mean so early. " Yusuf spoke looking at father suprised, till now he was sitting silent for the sake of his sister. They do fight alot but than ge loves her to dearest. And his parents sudden decision made him shocked.

" I know what your are trying to say Yusuf, she is childish, naive. But also see it in another way, in our country girls get married in 18 or 19, and beside a person learns things unless there is no one to take care of that person, but she will have her family, Khan family if know for their politics but also for there kindness, we all know very well she will be happy, surely it will take her time to make her comfortable between them but she will. " Faris spoke in a very gentle manner trying to me his father understand the fact. Yusuf nodded his head still a little unsure of his feelings.