||5|| Edited

Edited.

It was almost 2 pm when Haya and Ahad reached hotel of Malaysia, Ahad had made sure to make her feel comfortable in every way. Haya had noticed his care towards her and she couldn't help but thank Allah for blessing her with a caring husband. Ahad had suggested no strictly ordered to take rest for a day and after that they will go around the place.

He noticed the way she get all red if the wind is increasing, after thinking a lot he asked her about her health to which she shook her head and told him about she was fragile when it comes to winter, Ahad totally agreed but not just in winters.

" You are fragile in every way, your skin, everything about you is fragile, Ahad ki jaan . " Ahad spoke looking at her intensely, Haya blushed dropping her gaze on her lap, Ahad bent down and kissed her forehead, lingering his lips there for a moment. As it's won record, Haya's eyes closed down feeling her warm lips, she felt safe and protected around him.

" Let's take some rest now. Tomorrow I will take you to some places. " Ahd spike pulling back cupping her small rounded face in his big palms, Haya nodded looking at him with her doe brown eyes.

Ahad layed on his side pulling her to him, completely caging her in his arms, Haya closed her eyes putting her head on his chest getting relaxed in her husband's arms. It has become usual for them now, he would always cuddle her before going to sleep. Ahad dipped his face in her neck his lips slightly touching her skin, send shivers to Haya, her hold on his shoulder tightened. Ahad felt her nervousness as he relaxed her by rubbing his hand on her back in smoothing manner.

Soon Haya relaxed and drowned herself in the ocean of sleep. Ahad stare at her for don't know how long yet he felt it less, he can never get enough of his innocent wife. He knew that much touch was enough for her, he don't want to break his promise. Kissing her forehead he fell asleep feeling the blessing of Allah which HE had given him, the girl in his arms, as his wife, In halal way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peshawar
Khan villa
It was 6 in evening Iman was sitting in library engrossed in a book. Taimoor was passing by whistling, moving the car keys in his index finger, when his gaze fall inside the library, the door was open giving a full view of library. The mischievous on his face was gone replaced by amusement.

She was looking deadly gorgeous in dark red frock which reached below her knee, with black leggings and black hijab on her head, she was so engrossed in book. He didn't knew how long he was staring at her, when magrib adan called out. Iman picked her head up hearing adan, while Taimoor quickly hide behind the door muttering ASTAGFIRULLA under his breath.

She was his cousin but still a non mehram to him, he can't stare at her like this.
"Oww." A groan escaped both's mouth imam's neck cracked when lifting her head with a jerk, while Taimoor held his left hand with a painful expression as it made contact with door. Taimoor run away from there not wanting to get caught, the feeling he felt today was something different yet good. Iman walk out from library with the book in her hand and walk to her bedroom to offer her magrib salah. Totally unaware about Taimoor, who was calming his heart now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Malaysia
Next morning
Smile was not leaving Haya's face, she was happy holding her husband's hand roaming around with him. They were at Langkawi, it was a beach with places around to roam and hotels to even stay, fancy restaurants, diving, snorkeling. Ahad was enjoying less, he was gazing around noticing some boys gaze at Haya, just one glare from him was enough for people to look away from her.

He wasn't much famous in Malaysia but his dominating aura around him was sending shivers down there spine. Ahad noticed Haya was enjoying more around markets so they were roaming in markets buying bracelets, watch, and many more. Haya was busy looking around and Ahad was busy looking at her who was looking so adorably cute. He wasn't finding words to describe the beauty of his wife's.