||4||Edited

Edited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was another morning in Khan villa it was a little hustle bustle, as the newly wedded couple were going to lahore. Ahad decided to go lahore by car since Haya's passport was impossible to be made in 2 days, it was warned by him if they didn't give him her passport in more 5 days.

He had booked tickets of Malaysia too for honeymoon, after his work will be done in lahore. Haya was happy to go out of peshawar, but than again she was nervous to live alone with him, nevertheless she shrugged it off, he is her husband and she believed that he won't do anything.

" Bhabhi I am gonna miss you alot. " Iman said pouting cutely, looking at Haya with doe eyes.
" Yes bhabhi do come back soon. " Dua said in a pleading tone, giving haya her puppy face. In this mean time which was only 4 days the trio had become close by spending there day with each other.

(Bhabhi- Sister in law)

" I will also miss you all. " Haya said sincerely, smiling sadly. She was finding it hard to leave her country too even tho it was only for some weeks, first leaving her parents house and now leaving them also, was clenching her heart.

" Aren't you going to miss me. " The words left Ahad's mouth, In a second the duo rolled there eyes, the sadness and puppy face they made wiped off there face, making a annoyed face.

" Come on bhai it's not like your going for the first time we are habitual to it already. " Dua said in a boring tone.

(bhai - Brother)

" Plus even if you are in home you either will be sleeping or doing some work in your office. " Iman added pointing out his usual habit of working. Ahad glared at them, while Haya and the elders smiled at them.

Soon 5 cars were running on road, in the middle car Haya and Ahad were sitting with a partition between front seat and back seat so they could have there privacy.

" App nikab utaar sakti hai begum." Ahad said looking at her attentively, Haya nodded her head as she slid her nikab down from her nose to her chin, Ahad attentively watched her moves, making her shy all of a sudden with his sudden gaze on her.

(You can remove your veil.)

A amuse smile stretched on his lips looking at his wife shying under her husband's gaze. Not wanting to tease or make her more shy Ahad avert his gaze and look at his laptop.

He was doing some work so that he could spend some time in lahore with her as well, by the time he had got to know that she gets bored easily so he asked her if she want she can sleep.

Haya obeyed him as she slept in a uncomfortable position with her head against the window her half body was stretched. If she wanted she could play game on her mobile but than she found it boring for no reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Haya, jaan wake up we reached. "Ahad spoke gently caressing her soft cheek with his knuckles, Haya stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes meeting with black ones. Ahad's heart skipped a beat looking at her eyes filled with sleep.

(Love.)

" Get up we've reached apartment. " Ahad spoke getting out from his trance, Haya frowned hearing apartment, nevertheless she moved back a little only to realise there position, her head was laying on his lap and her legs were little bent laying on the seat she was sitting.

' How did I come in this position? ' Haya thought frowning.
" I did it biwi you were uncomfortable that's why. " Ahad spoke looking at her deep frown on forehead.
' Did I spoke that loud. '
" Yes you did, come now get up. " Ahad smiled looking at her flushed face.