||9||Edited

Edited.

Haya look at Taimoor who was standing looking out from the big glass window of lawn, he was quite or more like lost. Haya walked towards him frowning.

" What are you thinking Taimoor bhai? " Haya asked standing beside him at a specific distance that a person can fit in it easily. Taimoor flinch and look at his left with wide eyes. Haya smiled at him surprisingly.

(Brother)

" You scared me bhabhi. " Taimoor sighed again look in front. " I am sorry, I didn't heard what you said."
Taimoor said embarrassed, Haya smiled at him secretly before looking her ahead.

(Sister in law)

" Since I have came back, you look so disturb. I don't want to interfere in your life. I was just wondering you are so quite, that's why. It's okay if you don't feel comfortable. " Haya spoke with concern and gave him a comforting smile in end.

" No it's not like that, it's just..." Not finding any words to say Taimoor went quite leaving his sentence midway. Haya look at him worried, she never saw him this quite and disturb.

" I don't know myself, what is happening to me? " He said or more like questioned himself. " Its okay maybe you're not understanding your own feeling, what are feeling? What is going in your mind? What's in your heart? Take your time and understand your feeling. " Haya said in a comforting manner.

" And it will be better if you will share your feeling or problem with someone whom you trust the most, maybe that person will give you some advice, you know what I mean right. " Haya added.

It was silent as Taimoor look at her for quite minute trying to take her words in. Suddenly a smile appeared on his face, Haya look at him suprise.

" Woah, what's the reason of your smile? Tell me also. " Haya spoke suprised. Taimoor's smiled turned shy suddenly as he shake his head. Oh what will he say, that he saw his cousin's smiling face in his mind. His red ears didn't go unnoticed by Haya, she didn't knew the reason but she was hoping to know it soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haya stood up folding her prayer mat after praying dua, keeping it back on its place she began to remove her hijab when suddenly door opened and Ahad entered his face wasn't looking like he was on good mood. Haya stare at him for some second still removing her hijab. Ahad smiled at her and went inside bathroom. She can clearly say his smile was fake.

Ahad turned on the shower letting him drench in water, he was worried about the things are happening in his life. Never have his life been so good, if one day he smiles, than for the next whole week his life just gave him problems, like life didn't want him to smile or be happy.

His problems were just getting more but he knew it was the start of his punishment. Punishment of the times he smiled when he was with Haya, he felt his life taking it's revenge from him for smiling or maybe being happy. Living a life of politician he never find it easy.

Shrugging off his thoughts he closed his eyes sighing, realising what he did a while ago, he actually ignored her with a small fake smile, cursing him self he closed the shower off and took towel to dry himself, wearing his clothes he quickly went out, he dont want her to get worried or concern for him or his problems.

Haya was looking out from the window wrapping her hands around her chest and clutching her arms. She was not able to sleep as she got very habitual to his cuddles. And after seeing his face her heart didn't felt happy.

Her chain of thoughts were broken when suddenly two arms wrapped around waist, she flinch at the sudden touch but than relax immediately realising her husband's touch. Turning around she faced him as they both stare at their face.

" Are you ok? " Haya asked breaking the silence, placing her Palm on his cheek. Looking at him with worriedly.

" Off course I am okay, Why did you ask that? " Ahad asked her sweetly, pulling her closer by her waist. Masking his problems and pain in his eyes. It didn't go unnoticed by Haya, but she decided to keep it aside. Haya shook her head and smile at him.

" Why you didn't sleep yet? " He asked after sometimes, tugging her hair behind her ear. Unlike other times her hairs was open giving him a full view of her silky hair, but curly in the the end.

" I wasn't feeling sleepy. " She said stuttering avoiding eye contact with him. Ahad smiled secretly and hugged her, placing his head on her crook of neck.

" Just tell me you aren't able to sleep without me. " Ahad spoke huskily near her ear, nuzzling his nose on her neck, smelling her hairs scent. Haya hugged him back sighing in content. She knew he was right and she just couldn't deny it.

Ahad pulled back and stare at for some second before slamming his lips on hers kissing her sweetly, yet passionately. Haya's hand automatically went to his hairs ruffling and playing with it. Ahad pulled her more closer making her to stand on his feet, leaving no distance between them.

Ahad pulled away before pecking her lips hard. Haya panted as she placed her hands on his shoulders and look at him before taking a deep breath. Ahad could clearly see the redness on her cheeks, as she blushed hard.

" You aren't looking ok. " Haya asked cupping his cheek with her right hand. Her voice full of concern and worried. Ahad smiled before pecking her forehead and hugged her.

" Don't worry about me, I am all okay. And even if I am not, I just need your warmness, and nothing else. " She could feel the sincerity in his voice, smiling she hugged him back. Feeling blessed, feeling content to have him by her side, and wished to have him always.

________________________________________

Assalamualaikum readers, hope you all enjoyed it.

Do vote and comment👇

Allah Hafiz!