||2||Edited

Edited.

Author pov.

The clouds were still dark hiding the sun which was threatening to come out. The cold wind was blowing, the leaf of trees were dancing in air. It was silent in whole Khan villa, when azan was called out, many pair of eyes got opened hearing the voice of azan including in Khan villa but only Ahad was sleeping peacefully. Haya got up and look at her husband for a minute, then walk away to bathroom and made ablution. Coming out from the bathroom she was wrapping a white scarf on her head looking at Ahad, debating to wake him up or not. She nervously moved towards bed.

"Ahad!! " Haya spoke in a low voice, which didn't at all worked on him.
" Is he deaf. " She murmured to herself frowning.
' how he would hear you Haya, if you will say this slowly. " Her subconscious mocked her
"Ahad!! " Listening to her subconscious this time she spoke loudly with her sweet voice.

To her dismay he just turn around facing her and Slept again. Biting her lips Haya bent down a little, and with a shivering hand she shook his shoulder lightly.
"Ahad!! Ahad, uthen fajr ki adan ho rahi hai. " Haya spoke loudly yet sweetly.
( Fajr prayer is coming to an end. )

Ahad opened his eyes little, listening a Sweet honey voice, his eyes locked with two pairs of brown eyes, his sleep was far gone now looking at his wife closely. He was staring at her intensively, Haya shivered under his gaze and quickly moved back.

" W..woh( actually) azan is calling out. Aren't you praying? " Haya mumbled slowly shuttering, her eyes staring at floor. Ahad look at her attentively for a second, he do pray his salah but he wasn't habitual to it plus he most of time is engrossed in his works, so he misses hos prayer sometimes.

" Ahad! Ahad!!. " Haya spoke loudly looking at him, bringing him out from his trance, he nodded his head at her. He felt proud to have her as his wife, who is guiding him towards Allah.

" Let's pray together, wait for me I am coming. " Saying this in his husky voice he dashed inside the Washroom for making ablution. Haya took prayer mats and placed it neatly on floor, her mat was next to his just a little behind.

Ahad came out and stand on his mat.
" Let's start, shall we? " Ahad spoke looking at Haya who nodded her head, he start offering his salah and just after him Haya too started offering her salah.

" Suniye "(listen) Haya spoke meekly looking at him, who was going towards bed probably to sleep again, but turned around hearing her sweet meek voice.
" Sunaiye. " (Listening) Ahad said sweetly copying her voice. He was not believing himself, is he the same arrogant, expressionless, cold person. He thought to himself.

Whereas Haya ducked her head down feeling embarrassed at his tone, she didn't knew how to call him, out of nervous she copied her mothers tone whenever she used to call Haya's father.

" Haya, app kuch keh rahi thi? " Ahad asked her again sitting on bed looking at her nervous petite form with amusement dancing in his eyes.
( Haya, you were saying something? )

"Wo... Ghar mein sab kitne baje u..uthte h? " Haya asked nervously looking down embarrassed on her own question which was pounding on her head since long. Ahad suppressed his laughter which was threatening to come out at her nervous form. ( When everyone wake up? )

" Haya you can sleep now, after praying fajr everyone sleep again and if you want to know at which time than by 7am everyone get up, and breakfast is cooked by 8am. " Ahad explained her carefully about the morning schedule of Khan villa. Haya nodded her head listening him attentively.

Ahad gave her a smile and lay down on bed again, closing his eyes. Haya stood to her place looking at her husband dumbfounded.
" Abb kya, mujhe to fajr ke baad nend hi nhi aati. " Haya thought still staring Ahad.
( What now? I can't sleep after fajr. )