||18||Edited

Edited.

"Ami Why she need more time? I already gave her more than a week." A whining Taimoor trailed behind his mother who seem to have swear on ignoring him.

"Because she is a girl, and remember how much you used to tease her. Do you think she will just give her answer with a snap of fingers." Cane his mother's sarcastic reply. Taimoor rolled his eyes.

"It wasn't like she didn't gave me reply in return." It was supposed to be a whisper but to Taimoor's bad luck, which he is assuming his bad day is starting, Asma heard him.

"See you're giving answer now like this how will you spend your rest of life with each other. Look at Ahad and Haya how they both carry their relationship so smoothly, they always try to understand each other. And when one is being angry the other try to stay calm." Keeping the watering jar away Asma scolded her son, who now sulked more.

"They both just fought few days ago." Taimoor mumbled annoyed as his mother left him alone in garden sulking. He glance at his right, his gaze fall on the other side of glass door.

Ahad and Haya were standing close, actually no, soo close. Haya was wriggling in his arms in shyness, while he seems to became the most perverted and shameless husband with a teasing smile on his face. Taimoor narrowed his eyes before looking away.

"Astagfirullah!..what kind of pervert bhai is being?" Taimoor made a almost disgusted face at his brother's shamelessness. He assumed Haya had gone to receive him from door. But than suddenly his thoughts clicked him as he imagined a picture of Iman and himself in that position.

"Ahh..Allah shii..now I am being pervert she isn't my mehram yet. Control your hormones and thoughts Taimoor." Rubbing his face in frustration on his own dirty thoughts he quickly walked away from there, not giving a second glance to couple who now moved towards their bedroom, or more like Haya running from him and him running after her.

[][][][]
"Poor Taimoor he is suffering alot. Did you saw him in dinner he was glancing at your blushing face again and again." Haya teased Iman as they kept the plates in sink together.

Iman gasped at her shameless words, as a pink tint adorned her cheeks. "Haya bhabhi what are you saying?" Iman asked in utter embarrassment.

"Oh you didn't heard what I said, it's ok I won't mind repeating it again.."

"Noo!!" Haya was harshly cut off by iman who put her both hands on Haya's mouth stoping her from uttering the sentence again when she knew it was going to be embarrassing as hell.

"Ok I won't." With a teasing smile Haya removed her hand from mouth. Dropping her gaze Iman smiled shyly slightly blushing.

"Bhabhi do you think it's okay to do this?" A frown made it's way on Haya's face at Iman's question out of nowhere.

"Huh..I just know he is hell bent on making you his, he loves you so much, he must at least go through this much, what else do you question?" Haya replied while making iman sit on the stool placed in kitchen. Not knowing how to answer her question.

"No my mean was to say what if he got tired and than he will cancel everything, I think I should stop this all." Iman blabbered in worry.

"It's the test of his love, if he can wait for your answer than he loves you alot. And let me tell you he is crazy in love you. " Haya patted her cheeks smiling while their seem to be relief on Iman's face.

"Ok but I will quite this after tomorrow, I want to give the answer infront everyone." As the words left Iman's mouth a teasing smile appeared on Haya's lips.

"I think you're more desperate than Taimoor bhai." Haya teased

"Huh no...no..it's not like that." Iman was quick to deny.

"Oh so it means you don't want to get engaged with him." Came a sudden sadness in Haya's voice and face. Iman's mind already filled with his thoughts and all the teasing from Haya, it had become numb.

"Noo I want to, it's just that..that..I.." Iman stuttered looking down in utter shyness getting Haya's teasing.

[][][][]
It was another pleasant morning for everyone but not for one particular person, who seems to had swear on keeping his face sulking forever.

Asma was passing by corridor when she saw Taimoor leaning on a wall with a longing and admiration in his eyes visibly for anyone to notice in just one flicker glance.

But since his back was facing Asma she couldn't detect the emotions passing his face. Worriedly she strode towards him, startling him with her sudden touch.

"Moor What happened?" Her sudden question made him flinch as he turned around and again look back inside the room. It was then Asma noticed Iman was sitting in library reading a book, but not anymore.

Turning her gaze back at his son she twisted his ear, registering the surrounding.

"Ahh..Ami..ouch leave me." Taimoor squealed like a girl holding his mother's hand gently trying to get his ear out of Asma's grasp.

"Have you forgot your islam rules in love, that now you're gazing at her like you have a right on her." Asma's words made Iman blushed in embarrassment.

"Ahh, why does it matter? Anyways soon I am going to hold that right." Came Taimoor's shameless reply, Asma's grip loosened on his ear in shock and he was quick to move back.  While Iman gasped silently at hi reply. 

Is he the same Taimoor who was saying Astagfirullah to his brother, who actually had the whole right on his wife while here he is being shameless with no rights claimed yet.

"Moor, she hasn't said yes that you're so sure of it." Asma replied still suprised while he look back at Iman who stood their in utter shyness, awkwardness and embarrassment.

"I already know the answer." Giving her a last glance he quickly run away from their not wanting to get his ear again in his mother's grip. Without even looking at his face Iman knew he was smirking.

Hundred pack of butterfly danced in her stomach, giving her a ecstatic feeling, while her whole body erupted with goosebumps making her shiver in such hot day.

Asma shook her head in disbelieve ans suprised, patting Iman's head she went away from their, while the girl  hold on herself at the Euphoric feeling.

A warmth spread on her heart as it beat his name in her every beat. Love a very beautiful feeling which everyone get to feel by their family or their loved ones. But getting the same exact love from the person who means world to you has another feeling.

[][][][]
Assalam walekum! Long time no see..I mean met in wp so how was it?

Now you will get alot of seen of Anmoor our Lovesick soon to be couple in halal way.

Don't worry Ahaya won't disappear anywhere, but I want to give enough scene to bother the couple.

Don't forget to hit the 🌟 button.

Allah Hafiz

-Aiman.