Eyes

"Greetings to my dearest aunty!!"

A voice ringed around the empty studio, it was already 6pm. I was the last one to be working as I wanted to finish the painting with the varnish. I was rushing to finish my work because I didn't want to be late, so I was a bit annoyed when I heard someone.

I looked at the hallway to figure out a tall figure standing there. I got up and went to see who it was.

There stood a tall -cute-blonde guy with his arms in his pocket and him looking up in her office.

"She is not here" I say.

He jumps a and turns to me and when he sees me, he gives me a smirk.

"Well, hello there"

"Hi"

"I have never seen a beauty like you around here", he says as he tries to flirt with me.

"That's because I just joined today"

"Can I ask you something? "

"Um..... sure" I was a bit hesitant.

"Do you like raisins?" ,'oh god not again as I thought.

"No, I don't, and I don't even wanna go on a date with you"

He looked at me with a shocked face.

"I am sorry, but I gotta finish my work as soon as I can. Its already late, is there an emergency or any important message you want to let Sandra know?"

"Well, I came here for her, I am for you" he says with a smirk again, and I groan.

"Look, I know you are trying to flirt, but it's of no use"

His smirk dropped and his face visibly turned into annoyance.

"Never mind, it was useless coming here" with that he turns and walks away.

'was he on his man-period? I thought to myself and I shook my head and went back to finish my work.

======