Date

(I'm a slut for these heels🤧)

"Definity no"

"Wear it or else you will have to only wear the lingerie that we bought you"

"This is hijacking and invasion of privacy"

"Girl, shut the fuck up and change"

I grumble in defeat as I go in the bathroom to change.

Currently, we both were in my apartment. Today morning Cephalus and I talked about the living arrangements and I agreed to live with him. He wanted me to have a piece of me in his house, so he told me to pack whatever I want to from my house. So, I called Lauren in the afternoon to help me pack as well as dress up for tonight.

He kept his promise of taking me on a date, the only difference was that he moved it a day ahead as both of us were occupied in some bed breaking activities.

And I blush at it. "You better stop getting aroused, I can smell you. Gosh! What is wrong with people these days?" she says as she bangs on my door and I blush a bit in embarrassment.

I quickly refresh a bit and wore the dress she chose for me.

I walked out and I was not sure if she will approve, as my breasts and ass were practically hanging out.

"Oh fuck, the king is so lucky" she says and I just entwin my fingers.

She then pulls my hand and places me on the chair in front of my vanity. She works on curling my hair and putting on makeup.

I did these things in Vernon, but I stopped after some girls broke my cosmetics purposely when they came home to 'meet me', they said that it makes me look ugly.

It was refreshing to have this. At this moment I was very sensitive. Emotionally and from my pussy too. She was very tired with the rigours amount of use. He took me the entire night and finally left me when I told him I had to go back to work.

As I was thinking, Lauren was done with her work and when I came back to reality when I see myself in the mirror and I gasp. I looked pretty.

The outfit did look good. And with that makeup too.

"And your welcome" Lauren says as she stood behind me as she takes out imaginary dirt from her nails. She looks at me and smiles, and I hug her.

"Thank you so much, for everything" I say as tears are on bay for me

"Don't you dare cry!" she scolds me.

"And you deserve all the good things in the world. Yes, people were cruel and horrible to you. It's just cause they were jealous of you. And now that's in the past. You have a mate, you will be the Luna and you have amazing talents, and an amazing friend" she says lastly as she gestures herself. I laugh a bit at it.

"I am so grateful to have you in my life" I say as she smiles and hugs me again

And on cue, I heard the car honk, and I knew it was him. We both go to the balcony and there he was, looking up and giving me a smile. I took a mental picture as this was something that I have always wanted.

Just a sweet, hot romantic life.

------

"Wow" he says as he just stands with wide eyes and looks at me.

I purse my lips and I smile a bit.

He walked to me and gave me a bunch of roses. They were beautiful. I blushed a bit and I go on my tippy toes to kiss him on his cheek.

He holds my waist and picks me up a bit to make it possible.

He carefully lets me down and opens the car door for me. I sit in it and I inhale his beautiful scent. Now that I have a very sensitive nose, I could smell everything. I could smell him from miles.

He sits in the car and as we leave, I give Lauren a wave and winks at me.

As we leave Locus Pacis, he keeps his hand on my thigh and I shiver a bit at this intimacy. I close my thighs. But he slaps them and he opens them up.

He then proceeds to keep his hand dangerously near my flower and I let of a breath and close my eyes. I clutch his hand, we didn't speak, but our actions did.

And after sometime, we drove past an area where it was dark. I leave my focus from him to the area.

After a few minutes, I could see that there is a small lit up area.

And I could figure out that it was the beach, and there were seat for two and it was beautifully decorated with lights and candles. I felt warmth fall over me. it was simple yet beautiful.

He stops the car a few feet away.

He comes to my side and helps me to get out. He closes the door and then crouches down completely to the level of my knees and I back up a bit. He grasps my knees and pulls me to him.

"Take off your heels, you might hurt yourself as you walk on the sand"

My eyes widened, "I can do it" I say as I keep my hand on his shoulders, so that he stands up. He then looks at me with a deadly look and I just give him my leg.

He takes off my heel as he kisses my covered calf and I close my eyes in the feeling, I then give him my other feet and he does the same.

As he is still crouching, he trails his hands to my inner thighs and when he lifts up my dress a bit, and when he saw the ending of my stockings, his grip tightens.

Under my dress, I wore blackstockings with garters . It was till my mid-thigh and with belts.

He groans a bit and hold the car to handle myself.

As he goes further, I jerk and grab hold of his hands to not let him go further.

He slaps my ass and I yelp.

"Don't ever stop me for not letting me touch what's mine"

He then suddenly grabs my pussy and pinches it. I bend forward a bit.

"It all belongs to me", I nod in agreement.

He withdraws his hand and the brings to his nose and sniffs it. He looks up and groans.

"Beautiful" and I blush.

"C'mon, let's go before I fuck you here"

---------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-SPREAD LOVE-

-KEEP BEING SEXY-