XII. EPHEMERAL & EVEN

EPISODE 1: TATTOO
XII. EPHEMERAL AND EVEN

 EPHEMERAL AND EVEN

"IT IS NOT A triple date." Lydia tells us, from the back seat. "It is a group thing."

"Do they know it's a group thing?" Allison asks, from the passengers seat. "'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there."

"You both were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Lydia asks.

"I did other things." I tell her, with a smirk, as I look at her in the rear view mirror.

"See, that's the spirit I'm talking about." Lydia tells Allison.

"Alex used to sleep with people, she barely knew, and I used to find her passed out on the stairs." Allison tells Lydia, making me roll my eyes.

"At least, I'm fun." I tell her.

"Did you date, Lydia?" Allison changes the subject. "I mean, after..."

"Do not say his name." Lydia cuts her off.

"Is he okay?" Allison asks, and Lydia looks at her in disbelief, so Allison elaborates. "I mean, did everything work out?"

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it." Lydia rambles. "And yes, Derek taught him the Werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon."

"So then you've talked to him?" I ask her.

"Uh, not since he left for London." She answers.

"You mean since he dad moved him to London." Allison corrects her.

"Whatever, he left." Lydia waves her off. "And seriously, an American werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster."

"So you're totally over him?" Allison asks her.

"Would I be going on a triple date if I wasn't?" Lydia snaps, and both Allison and I look at her with smirks. "Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy. You'll live."

"I think the orgy would be better then the date you pick for me." I tell her.

We all laugh, but suddenly Allison's smile falls.

"Oh, my God. Oh..." She breaths out, and Lydia and I furrow our eyebrows.

We turn to look, where she was looking, and see the familiar rusty blue Jeep of Stiles Stilinski.

"Oh, my God." I say, immediately turning away, as my eyes meet Stiles'.

"Oh, my God. I can't see him, not now." Allison tells us.