XV. LIES & LUNCHTIME DETENTION

EPISODE 4: UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 15. LIES AND LUNCHTIME DETENTION

 LIES AND LUNCHTIME DETENTION

"COACH, I AM TRYING to tell you I don't want to go to cross country." I try to get him to listen to me. We were currently in the boys locker room, arguing about this for the last 15 minutes.

"Why?" He asks me, ridiculously.

"Because I can!" I answer.

"Well, then I am telling you you can't miss it." Coach replies.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Because I can!" He yells back, laughing, and walking away.

"Coach!" I call out after him, as he walks into his office. "That's not-" I get cut off as the door shuts in my face. "Funny."

"I looked everywhere." I hear Scott's voice come from the lockers, and I walk towards it. "It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog."

"Okay. Was he, like..." Stiles asks. "Could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin Was he, you know, virginal?"

"Uhh..." I let out as I walk up to them. "What are you talking about? And do I wanna know?"

"We had this client at the animal clinic yesterday, and he just disappeared." Scott tells me. "Left without his dog and his car."

"Yeah, and I'm trying to gather some clues, so Scott stop messing out and tell me was the guy virginial?" Stiles cuts in.

I shake my head at Stiles in disbelief.

"No, definitely not." Scott answers. "Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott continues with a proud grin. He looks at Stiles' face which was not amused in the slightest. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead. He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott." Stiles freaks out, putting on his jacket. "And you know who else is a virgin?"

"Um, I don't know, Allison?" I guess.

"Oh, no she's not." Scott tells me, proudly.

"Really?" I ask, skeptically. "With the way she squirms when I talk about sex?" He just shrugs. "Wow, you learn something new everyday."

"Me!" Stiles cuts in. "I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!"