16 | i am wearing a bra, stiles

EPISODE 5: FRAYED
CHAPTER 16. I AM WEARING A BRA, STILES

 I AM WEARING A BRA, STILES

"BACK TO YOUR SEAT." Coach yells, blowing his whistle.

We were on the bus, on our way to the cross-country meet. Right now, I was sitting in between Scott and Stiles, at the end of the bus.

Last night we all picked a fight with the Alpha pack, and that resulted in Scott and me being slumped together, injured. My head was on his shoulder, as he rested his on top of me. We both had been groaning and grunting the entire way, and I was a little worse off, since I didn't have werewolf healing powers, but the way Scott was looking, it would seem like he didn't either.

"Yo, Scotty." Stiles snaps his fingers in front of Scott, who had spaced out. "Hey, yo, Scotty? Still with me?"

"Yeah, sorry." Scott replies, straightening up, making me groan. "Uh, what's the word?"

I leaned in more into the seat, closing my eyes, trying to get the pain to stop.

"Anachronism." Stiles says.

"Something that exists out of its normal time." Scott answers.

"Nice. Okay, next word." Stiles continues. "Incongruous."

"Um, can you use it in a sentence?" Scott asks, grunting a little in pain.

"Yes. Yes, I can." Stiles replies, frustrated. "It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a bus right now, on our way to some stupid cross-country meet after what just happened... incongruous."

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd." Scott answers, nodding.

"Perfect. Okay, next word." Stiles nods. "Um, Darach. Darach, it's a noun." Scott and I turn to give him a look. "We have to talk about it sometime, okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, so why not?" I just fall back sighing heavily, and Stiles just lets it go, looking at how exhausted I was. "Next word." He continues. "Intransigent."

"Stubborn, obstinate." Scott answers.

The bus hits a speed breaker, making all of us jump and Scott and I hold onto each other groaning painfully.

"Oh, guys, you okay?" Stiles asks us, and I let out a breath in pain.

"We shouldn't have come." Stiles starts to freak out, as I wince. "I knew it. We shouldn't have come."