Before You Go.

Moments passed by.
Morten asked "Are you okay?"
I just look at him with confusion.

I just walked out the house.
Without thinking I went back inside the house, Joe & Morten were just watching me. I went to the main bedroom & started packing my belongings. Morten tried to stop me, I just pushed him away. I left the room, Joey looked at me and smiled.

I went to Joey and just kissed him to get back at Morten. Morten pushed Joey, & I told Joey "Let's get out of here." as I was telling Billie to come with us.

As we exit the house Joey asked "Why'd you kiss me?"
All I said was "Don't worry [ . . . ] "
I added "I'll just figure something out, but I can't leave Billie here."

Joey said "You guys can stay at my place until you figure your stuff out." Then Joey winked at me.

I chuckled & said "Don't give me that look."
Joey said "It's the only one I got."
And I added "Joe you're married."
Joey then said "Not anymore.."

It got silent for a moment.

Joey looked at me, he asked "What's the beef between you & Morten?"

I said "Joe, in High School i was dating a guy named Magne Furuholmen, we broke up.. I left the restaurant we were at, I wasn't looking where I was going, & I bumped into Morten, we went to his place, he told me how he loved me & was jealous of Magne & I, then he asked me out, and without hesitation or thinking I said "Yes."

Joe looked at me, all he said was "Wow, I'm sorry that must've been complicated."

"It was, then there's Pål." I said

Joe looked at me & said "Oh, well I have a question, out of those three who was y'know the best?"
I then looked down & thought about what I was going to say. Then I looked up & looked at him.

"None of them although, Pål was a real gentleman, i'll never meet a man like him again." as I said looking at the sunset.

Joe then took my hand looked at me & smiled. He grabbed Billies hand as well, & walked us to his car, he drove us to his house.

Joey carried in Billie, because Billie had fallen asleep, I was outside getting the suit cases & bags. Joe came back out grabbed the suit cases & bags for me. Joe said "Wait for me out here, will you?"

I looked confused & just said "Okay."

Joey came back out & said "let's go to the backyard & lay down on the grass."

Moments passed by Joey grabbed my hand, & I felt butterflies in my stomach, like a feeling I have never felt before.

Joe says "I need to tell you something,"

Deep down in my stomach I had a feeling he was going to say something or make a move.
Unexpectedly he sat up & said "I really enjoyed that kiss, although I know it was to get back at Morten, but I don't care, i've developed a little crush on you over the past hours.

To Be Continued.