I Don't Wanna Grow Up.

Saturday, March 12th, 2023. 4;20 P.M.

Later the day I felt sick. I have threw up 3 times today. Maybe it's just a bad cold. My mind was all over the place ... until i realized what I did with Joey the other night...

I went to the nearest store & bought some pregnancy tests. I got to my hotel room & went straight to the bathroom. I used all three tests. All three said Positive.

I was crying & excited at the same time. I wanted to tell Joey, but I didn't know how to tell him. So I called him.

Joey answered & said "Hel-"
I stopped him & said "Joey i'm- I'm pregnant.. & it's yours .."

Joey dropped the phone, I did not hear anything. Griffin picked up the phone & said "Hey Y/N, dad left the house. I'll let you know when he's back."

"Okay, Thanks Griffin." I said.

30 minutes went by.

I was worried about what Joey would do.

Then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it & Joey was standing there with flowers, & saying how truly sorry he was.

I said "i'm sorry for leaving, I think you deserve a explanation .."

"No.It's okay, it's okay" Joey says.

Joey hugged me & said "I just didn't know what to do when you left."

I pull myself away.

"Jordan told me who you were going to choose.."
I say.

Joey looked at the ground & started tearing up. He looked up & said "I'm seeing Sophie .. but I - I don't know how to handle the this right now.. I mean i've been through this with the pregnancy thing but.. I don't know."

I look at Joey & say "It's okay Joe, i'm over you. I think I might have feelings for Jordan..." I reply.

Joey looked at me & said "Oh" & looked back down.

I said "so what are we going to do?"

"I don't know, maybe we can secretly y'know" as he moved close to me. He continued saying "be a thing, no one's gotta know, & we can raise our precious little kid?"

I laughed, I said "Joey you made a choice already."

"I know, maybe I should've waited that out on for awhile"

[ . . . ]

Wednesday, March 15th., 2023.

"Jordan, you ready to go to the hospital?" I say.

"Yes, love, i've been ready" He says joyfully.

I check the time to see if it was time to go to the hospital:

Instead of checking the time, I realize how beautiful my lock screen is,  It was a picture of Jordan from the 80s & I completely forget to check the time.

We left to go to the hospital.

About an hour later we arrived to the room.

Jordan sat on the chair next to me. A few moments later Joey showed up.

Joey asked "Uhm what's Jordan doing here.."

Me & Jordan both look at Joey. Joey stopped smiling. Joey said "Ah, so you two, you're a thing?"

I said "Well me & Jordan got to know each other
more after you made your choice. We started dating last week.."

Joey said "O-oh okay"

Jordan left to go get me some Ice Chips.

Joey sat next to me & said "So you & Jordan, huh?"

"Joey, I lied, me & Jordan have been together the week after you told me you & Sophie were together."

I got dressed & as I was walking out, Jordan came in. He hugged me and said "Let's get out of here."

As we left I heard Joe sigh, the sigh seemed a bit like he was upset with me & Jordan.

• To Bs Continued. •