I Waana Be Your Lover.

-

I was struck, in shock, & quite devastated. Me & Billie left the house, I called an Uber. As the Uber came, me & Billie got in, Joey shouted my name, which caught my attention.

" Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!!!!" Joey shouted.

The driver drove away, my phone buzzed, it kept going off, Joey was trying to get me to respond, he also tried to call me a few times. I did not want to answer. I got sick of my phone buzzing so I answered the last call.

" Please come back..." Joey said. "Listen yes, I'm also seeing another person... but that was before I met you at Mortens place." He continued.

"Joey.." I say. "Don't bother, You lied & I stupidly believed you, about what you said on how you'll treat me & Billie'

Joey says "I didn't lie about that, okay?... Just please come back, I have a surprise for you."

I hung up. I told the driver to turn around, & to take me back to the location I was at. Me and Billie have just arrived to Joeys house. We saw Joeys band mates.. which was odd, but not as odd as having a stage, speakers & microphones set up. Joey came out. The guitarist & drummer started playing, the drummer really started off with a heavy beat. The boys started dancing. The song sounded familiar.

Joey started to sing his line, which goes like:

Please don't go girl.

His band mates were the background singers for this song. There lyric was:

(I just can't live without you)

I held my smile in, but at the same time I think I was blushing. I was amazed by Joeys voice & dancing abilities. Out of no where, a girl starts screaming "JOEY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN."

Joey looks towards her direction & stops singing. He looked panicked and anxious, he looked at me & the other girl..

"H-H-Hey, S-Sophie.." Joey says anxiously.

I looked at her.

"Did you forget about our date, silly?"

I walked away. Joey called for me, shouting " Y/N, Y/N, Y/N????"

"Who's that?' Asks Sophie.

Joey starts studdering. It was hard to hear what he was saying.

Sophie says "Are you the other woman trying to steal my man???!!!"

I just look at Joey, Joey told me to say no.

I say "N-Mo."

"Liar." as she says trying to get me jealous as she's hugging Joey.

I look at Joey & say "Goodbye, Joey."

Joey didn't shout my name, I turn to look at Joey one last time. Joey was looking down frowning.. I said "I'm sorry Sophie.."
I went to hug Joey. Joey squeezed me so tight. He also hugged Billie.

Sophie says "Did you really just hug her, while your already with SOMEONE??!"
Joey says "wait, were not together, we're just dating..."

Joey looked at me.

He says "Uhm. wait listen. What about I try dating both of you?"

Me & Sophie looked at each other & starting laugh as if it were a joke.

& Joeys says "I'm serious.."

Me & Sophie both say "Oh."

I said "Why Not?"

Sophie "ARE YOU BOTH OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

Joey and I just look at her.

Then Sophie finally says "Fine, I guess i'm in..."

Joey looked at me and asked if I was okay with going out with him this upcoming Sunday. I said "Yes."

- To Be Continued!