Glad You Exist.

The Next Morning.

I woke up to see that Billie & Rhys were playing Nintendo.
Griffin said "Good Morning, dads making breakfast."
I said "Oh okay."

Joey came to me & said "Hi, good morning."
in a soft voice.
I said "Good morning, Joey."
Joey looked at me smiled, then he kissed me on the forehead, to be honest Joey made me feel like I was actually wanted.

When the kids finished eating, they went to play in Griffins bedroom. Joey wanted me to go to his bedroom, I didn't know where things were narrowing down to.

Joey says "Let's just do this thing one time."
Then I said "Joe, I don't want to ruin anything between us. I don't want to rush things?"
"Rush things? So you do want to get together" He said as he winked at me.
I looked at him, & he smiled at me. I said "No Joe."
He frowned & went to the corner of the room. He kept turning around and judding at me.
I'm sitting here trying my best to not let things get out of wild. Only because he's y'know very attractive & it's hard to not resist him.

I walked out the room to save myself. He walked out with me. He said "Y/N.. i'm sorry. I don't usually do this with girls.." He also said "My marriage is over but i'm not divorced."

I pushed Joe against the wall.
& proceeded saying "WHAT?"

The kids rushed to the hallway and looked at us. Joe and I looked at each other. I let Joey go, and walked to the room. I sat on the bed crying, trying to pretend he didn't say what I think he said.

I packed me and Billies belongings,". We left the house and Morten was there...
He was wearing a suit. He walked to me.
He said "Y/N, i'm sorry.. i had some important things to do whilst I faked the death, & Pål isn't really dead.. we had to find a way to leave in a not so absurd way. I'm still in love with you Y/N, and i'll keep saying it until you hear me.."

I just looked at Morten, I turned around and saw Joey..

I said "Morten i can't be with you. I want to be with Joey ... "

Joey came to me and grabbed my hand. I felt safe. Morten tried to punch Joey, but Joey dodged the punch.

Morten left.

Joey said "Did you mean what you said or are you just trying to make him go away?"

I looked at Joeys beautiful blue eyes..
and said "Why not give us a chance?"

• To Be Continued.