I'll Be Loving You (Forever.)

I woke up, Joey was next to me. Cuddling me & saying "The Mixtape Tour starts today. & Griffin is going with us, we have to head to Buffalo."

Joey got ready, & so did Griffin.

Joey told the kids they're staying with their mom. But Rhys & Kira cried & begged to stay with me instead.

Joey asked if it was okay.

I said I was okay with watching them.

Joey & Griffin then left.

Three - Four hours later.

Joey has texted me that they have arrived to Buffalo. Joey also said Griffins girlfriend was there, & how Griffin wants to take her out.

Joey sent a picture of what Griffin was wearing.

I texted Joey back saying "Aww, is he all excited?"

"He is very much excited." Joey says. "Their date starts in an hour."

10 mins later

I was sitting here watching "Scream."
My phone was ringing. Joey was FaceTiming me.

He & I wee chit chatting until he had to go & start the concert.

I heard a knock at the door. I opened it, everything was a blur, so I just shut the door.

It was Morten. Morten was trying to open the door, but I have already locked it. Then he left. I wanted to call Joey, but I forgot he was on stage.

2 and a half hours later.

Griffin texted me.

"My date starts in a few minutes." Griffin says.

I reply "Aw have fun."

Another hour went by.

My phone went off & it was Joey. I smiled really big, I then stopped so I wouldn't look like a big idiot. Then I answered seeing his adorable face.

 Then I answered seeing his adorable face

_____________________

Meanwhile in Buffalo.

_____________________

Griffin as "Are you ready?" He says happily.

"I'm totally ready" says Leah.

Joey drove Leah & Griffin to their date

___________________

___________________

I was on my phone & got a DM from Jordan.. it said "i wrote a song with Nick Carter called One More Time. Please listen to it..." But I did not reply. I went to Spotify to see what it was all about.

The song ended.. Aftet Joey called me, to check on us. 

I started to listen to some of Joeys solo songs, to take my mind off of Jordan's song.

Griffin facetimed he seemed so happy.

I asked "Where's your dad?"

Griffin says "Uhm that's the reason I'm calling."

I say "Griffin, what's wrong?"

"Don't be mad at dad please" Griffin says.

Griffin continued by saying "Uhm Sophie came by & told dad she can't leave him. & dad left with her..."

To Be Continued.