Hopelessly Devoted For You.

Thursday. March 2nd, 2023. 8:15 P.M.

Joey looks very nice in his suit, as I watch him, peeking through his door. He saw me in the mirror. I tried my best to hide from him. He came out the bathroom. He gently pushed me against the wall.

I look Joey in the eyes as I see him eyeing my lips & eyes, which you know, made me think of him way more than I already was thinking about him. I felt the need to kiss him but I wanted him to make the first movie. He was already being a bit flirty but in a physical way. He was holding my face.

He looked like he wanted to kiss me, but he didn't feel the need to look like a fool.

"Just do it Joey, you won't ruin anything" I say.

Joey looked at my lips & smiled, he slowly came closer to me as I closed my eyes, He kissed me. his soft, smooth lips on me while his arms were around me.

He then grabbed my hand, took me to his car, opened the door for me, closed the door, & he got in and started driving.

He took us to a fancy restaurant with a very interesting name. The restaurant was called "Vas Heppenin'"

But oh well it was a great place still. As we finished our dinner Joey got a call, & yes, yes, Sophie interrupted me & Joeys date...

Joey looked at me and smiled, then he declined the call. He continued by saying "So where were. we?"

He got up, got me out of my seat, and pushed my chair in for me. Then we left the restraunt. Joey drove us back to his house, we went inside, surprisingly I wanted to sleep in Joeys room. He tried to keep it appropriate at most times. Then he just started to cuddle with me.

We fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with the house smelling like pancakes, Joey set up the table for the kids, then came to me with a plate full with tasty fruits & pancakes.

Joey said "I'm sorry Y/N, but uh I have a date today..."

I look at him & say "Oh with Sophie?"

Joey looked at me & said "Yes."

Joey came close to me giving me the same look he gave me. He slowly got close to me & kissed me, seemed like he couldn't get enough..

As the day went on Joey kept unexpectedly giving me forehead kisses. Then when it was time for his date date, he dressed casually but decent.

Before he left he said "Oh yeah, Y/N I forgot to give you these for our date yesterday.."

He walked towards with me hiding something behind his back. He got closer & gave it to me a bouquet of orchids, it was also filed with my favorite chocolates.

Joey left for his date.

One hour past. Joey came back he looked a bit emotional.

He looked at me & said "Uhm something came up, she has a surgery right now."

Joey went to his room, put his pajamas on, came back out, & say by me.

We were watching Tv, things were chill until Joey put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him, & he looked at me.

He said "Should we take this to my room?"

As a stall, I said "I don't know, should we?"

He got up. Grabbed my hand, gently helped me up, & took me to his room.

As we got to Joeys room, he closes the door, locked it. He came to me. Put his head near my neck. Then he starts to kiss my neck. He stopped & said "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I look at him. I said "Yes."

He's said "Okay."

He went to his restroom, turned the shower on, he called me to go into the restroom. I waited a second to also give him a second then I went in the bathroom.

• To Be Continued •