Chapter Eight: Journey

I huffed. "What do you mean, I can't go to Ursa?" 

"It's too dangerous, Lily! There's patches of void and lava that no one can block off, and Null's probably involved – the literal deities of Minecraft!" Dream argued back. 

"They won't– they wouldn't hurt anyone! I've... I've talked to them before, c'mon..." I stared at the ground, unwilling to meet Techno's glare from across the room, and that insufferable mask. "W-what if... no, that'll still be 'too dangerous'..." I muttered to myself. 

"What is it," Techno bluntly stated. Not a question, a command. 

I sighed. "What if... you guys come with me? Or we bring some people along?" 

Techno hmmed, while Dream shook his head. "We're not bringing other people along. We're not losing people to your little wish." After a long pause, Techno finally put in his opinion. 

"Lily, if you want to go, go. I'll go with you. But we are not bringing others into this." 

I looked up, startled. "Wait– really??" 

"Fine. I'll go too." 

Both Dream and Techno had agreed. The full realisation hit me – we could go! "So who'll tell them?" I asked. They immediately looked at me. "You go. We'll pack," Dream said quickly. 

"Yay, social anxiety," I muttered. Louder, I asked again. "Should I give them an option to come with? I know some of them might be mad to be left out," I said pointedly. 

There was really only one person I was referring to – Tommy. They knew. They agreed. 

———

"Well, hello, everyone. It's been awhile. Anyways, uh... you've all probably heard about Ursa merging with us. You might've also heard about the... patches of void, and the lava, and the signs that say 'null.' So. We have decided..." 

There was uneasy murmuring in the people gathered below. 

"... and so, we've left the option up to you. If anyone would like to come with, please, come up here." 

As expected, Tommy immediately ran up to the raised stone platform I was on. And... Tubbo was in Ursa. Ranboo hesitantly followed, offering a small smile. 

I smiled. "Is that everyone?" I called out, not wanting to miss anyone. 

A few other players I didn't know well came up. I nodded, and told the rest, "You're dismissed. Until further notice..." I took a deep breath. "Phil, you're in charge." He nodded. "Thank you all." 

Everyone started filing out. I smiled at those who remained on the stage. 

"We're gonna have to be careful, okay? Go pack some food, and be sure to take your tools, weapons and plenty of blocks. Water, as always. Other than that... feel free to take whatever, but pack lightly," I told them. 

"Woo! Let's f*cking go!" Tommy yelled, most likely excited to see Tubbo in person. They all rushed off to pack, and within an hour, we were off. 

To Ursa, and possibly, beyond. 

I FINALLY FLIPPING UPDATED THIS THING I KNOW I'M SORRY I'LL TRY AND WORK ON PJH NOW BYE–

~Lily