Intro

Y/N POV

I groan opening my eyes to a bright sun. I look around before smiling and jumping out of bed. I stick my ear buds in loading up a song to get my blood pumping.

I zip to my closet quickly slipping on today's clothes. With that done I slide into my bathroom to perform my daily hygiene routine. Once I'm feeling fresh I exit my house and dance down the street. I bop a row of mailboxes as the song starts to pick up. I then pass by my favorite corner cop giving him a salute.

He tips his hat while I turn around and continue down the street. I finally arrive at my destination of the convenience store. I head down the snack isle when I hear a commotion at the front of the store. I look seeing several armed men trying to rob the store clerk. One of the men spots and walks up to me.

Man: "Show me your hands!"

Y/N: "Why?"

Man: "Because this' a robbery!"

Y/N: "No."

Man: "I'll shoot you!"

Y/N: "Then do it."

He freezes before aiming his gun and firing at me. Everything freezes in place while I just sigh. I load up a new song before setting to work on containing the situation.

I lightly bop my head while making my way towards the front of the store where I see one of the men getting ready to look where I was. I take his gun out of his hands then lightly tap his chest. I move towards two men who have their guns aimed and slap their guns away. I then arrange their arms under the others chin.

I move back to the register to see a man who's just doing nothing. I simply walk behind him pulling his underwear up and over his face. To finish off my work I walk to the man who opened fire at me. I flick away the bullets then angle the butt of his gun near his nose. I walk back to my original spot where I watch everything unfold.

The man whose chest I tapped goes flying backwards and out the store window. The two men next to each other have their arms uppercut their chins knocking them onto their backs. The wedgie man simply stumbles trying to uncover his face. The final man has his gun slam into his nose, break it and knock him to the floor. I look at the store owner to see him shocked.

Y/N: "I'd call the cops before they recover."

Owner: "R-right."

He presses something under the counter which soon makes cops arrive. I sit on the curb slurping a blue coconut slushie while watching the men get escorted away. At that moment some man in a green suit walks up to me.

Suit: "Are you Y/N L/N?"

Y/N: "The depends, who wants to know?"

Ozpin: "My name is Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon academy. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions."

Y/N: "Sure."

Ozpin: "You were the only customer during the attempted robbery correct?"

Y/N: "Yep, and I was scared outta my wits."

Ozpin: "And you have no idea what happened to those men?"

Y/N: "I closed my eyes and heard this great whoosh. When I looked up all of them were on the ground."

Ozpin: "Something moved so fast that the only thing marking its presence was a whoosh?"

Y/N: "I know, it sounds weird. But that's what happened, I wish I could help you further."

Ozpin reaches behind him pulling out a tablet. He taps on it before pulling up a video from inside the store.

Ozpin: "You claim to not know anything but this video shows that you might."

He plays the video where I see the robbers come in with one going to me. The video statics with me faintly being seen moving. The static clears showing the robbers on the floor.

Ozpin: "I looked at the video several times and keep seeing the same thing. A robber going to you, you faintly moving then the robbers on the floor. I don't know about you but it seems like you know more than you're letting on."

I mentally curse the invention of cameras before sighing.

Y/N: "Yes, I was the one who stopped the robbers."

Ozpin: "I've seen lots of semblances but none that makes a person move as fast as you."

Y/N: "What can I say? I was just lucky to be born with it."

Ozpin: "Indeed. Which is why I believe you'll fit perfectly at my school."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Ozpin: "You're quite skilled with your semblance. But I think with professional grade training, it can become one of the greatest semblance in the history of semblances. Whaddaya say?"

I look down thinking it over.

Y/N: "Sure."

Ozpin: "Terrific. Follow me."

I do and am led to an airship that soon takes flight to somewhere.