Creature Of The Cave

Y/N POV

I withdraw my scroll activating the flashlight. This gifts me with piles of bones everywhere.

Y/N: "Yep. I'm gonna get sacrificed."

I hear that screech again. 

Y/N: "I really hope it's not down here."

I make my way further into the cave. Through several twists and turns I come face to face with a creature with a face only a mother could love.

 Through several twists and turns I come face to face with a creature with a face only a mother could love

Y/N: "You're ugly."

It looks at me roaring while raising its tentacles.

Y/N: "Then bring it on chump."

Its tentacles fly towards me. I smile easily dodging them.

Y/N: "Try harder."

It gurgles in a chuckling manner. Looking back I see its tentacles have punctured two Borbatusks. They roar before turning diseased looking.

Y/N: "So that's what happened."

I look at the creature.

Y/N: "You're the one behind the dead area, aren't you?"

It squeals sending the Borbatusks at me. I side flip onto the back of the first Borbatusk. Grabbing its tusks I jump snapping them off. While it squeals in agony I impale the second Borbatusk's neck with the broken tusks. I then face the tentacled creature.

Y/N: "Just us now."

I crouch down as lightning cracks around me. The creature sends out its tentacles. I smile as the world slows down. I speed walk past the tentacles. Getting in close I send out a right hook. But it's simply absorbed by the creature.

Y/N: "Great."

I crank up my speed making my fists vibrate rapidly. I send out another right hook. This one does some damage leaving the creature with a slight burn mark. Seeing it working I deliver strike after strike quickly burning through the creature's body. 

Y/N: "Just hurry and die."

One final right hook drives my fist through its body. It squeals before shriveling up.

Y/N: "That's the end of you. Time I made my way back to Abagail."

I do just that reaching her tent.

Abagail: "Did you do it?"

Y/N: "Yes mam. The problem has been dealt with. You won't have to worry about anymore diseased Grimm."

She smiles.

Abagail: "I thank you. From the bottom of my heart."

Y/N: "Just doing my job."

I exit the village when my scroll goes off.

Y/N: "Hello?"

Ruby: "Y/N! We need help! Vale's under attack!!"

My heart drops.

Y/N: "I'm on my way!"

I hang up running full speed towards Vale. When I get there I see everything on fire.

Y/N: "How did it come to this?"

Voice: "Help!!!"

I look down the road to see a mother and her child being chased by a Deathstalker.

Y/N: "Leave them alone!!!"

I clench my fists running at the Deathstalker. Tucking into a ball I slam into the Deathstalker going through it. I stand back up looking at the family.

Woman: "Thank you."

Y/N: "Just get to safety."

Woman: "Will do. Come on Scarlet."

They run to safety. A roar is heard. Turing presents me with a Nevermore flying down the street with its mouth wide open. With a step I run right through it making it split in half. I smile when my body forces me to duck. This prevents a glass sword from cleaving me in half. Looking allows me to see its owner as a woman with amber eyes.

Y/N: "Who are you?"