Breakfast Shenanigans

Y/N POV

The sun shines its rays bringing me out of slumber. But me being me I simply turn away falling back asleep. I smile.

Y/N: "Sweet slumber."

I sigh peacefully when a very loud noise is heard.

Girl: "Wake up you lazy bag of bones!!!!"

My eyes shoot open forcing me to sit up. This lets me see a very hyperactive girl bouncing around a boy in green.

Girl: "Come on Ren, it's time to get up!!!"

I sigh hanging my head.

Y/N: "So much for some extra sleep."

I emit another sigh before literally dragging my feet to where they're serving food. Like a zombie I mindlessly fix my bowl. But the second I take a spoonful this surge of energy hits me.

Y/N: "Just what the doctor ordered."

I loudly munch scarfing down my pick me up. This eventually catches the attention of that girl from earlier. She slinks to me with a pancake hanging from her mouth. 

Girl: *mouthful* "Wat yu ot ther?"

Y/N: "Cereal."

She slurps up the pancake.

Girl: "What kinda cereal?"

I slide the bowl to her handing over my spoon.

Y/N: "Try it."

She takes a mighty spoonful. With a slight groan she eats the bite. But the second she swallows lightning crackles around her as her hair stands on end.

Girl: "Yeeeeeehaaaaawwwww!!!!"

She bounces off the walls like an outta control missile. I smile when that Ren boy gets my attention.

Ren: "What kinda cereal did you give her exactly?"

I place my hand on my chin.

Y/N: "Regular cereal I suppose. Espresso infused sugar cubes."

All the color leaves his being.

Ren: "Oh no."

The girl stops causing a massive gust of wind blow past us.

Girl: "COMEONREN.ORWE'LLBELATEFORINITIATION!!!!!!"

She grabs the front of his clothes.

Ren: "Oum help me."

She drags him away leaving only a dust outline. I only watch tilting my head.

Y/N: "Maybe I shouldn't have given her that cereal."

Speaker: "All first years report to Beacon Cliff for initiation."

I scarf down the rest of my breakfast before heading to where all the other students are heading. Getting there I see Ozpin and that blonde.

Ozpin: "Greetings. All of you have traveled from all over Remnant to come here. You've trained tirelessly. And today all of that training will be put to the test."

Blonde: "Now I'm sure some of you may be confused on the rumors on teammates so allow me to end that confusion. They're true. And you'll be given them today."

Ozpin: "The first person you see after landing shall be your partner. Once you've received a partner you're both to head north of the forest to a relic temple. Each pair is to grab one to return here to get a grade. Are these rules clear?"

We all nod.

Ozpin: "Good. Now take your positions."

I crouch down as gears turning is heard. I go flying into the air above the forest. I scream in joy enjoying the view. When I start descending I spring into action. Twisting to the side I spin quickly picking up speed. The wind changes direction as the trees part, clearing a path.

Ozpin POV

I watch as the last student is launched. But not even two seconds later I hear Glynda.

Glynda: "I'm picking up a disturbance in sector seven."

I sigh.

Ozpin: "It hasn't even been a minute."

I look up as a hologram is shown. I then tilt my head.

Ozpin: "I thought it was supposed to be sunny today."

Glynda: *taps twice* "It is."

She joins my side.

Ozpin: "Then why is there a tornado?"

She looks becoming just as confused.

Glynda: "That is odd."

We both watch as the tornado comes closer to the ground.

Glynda: "Should I recall the students?"

I squint when I smile.

Ozpin: "No need."

She tilts her head making me point. Her jaw drops as the tornado dispels revealing Y/N. He hits the ground looking around.

Glynda: "Weather control?"

Ozpin: "Just wait."

I smile as he crouches down in a runners stance. With a lightning crack he zips away leaving only a brief blur. I look at Glynda and smile seeing her reaction.

Glynda: "Some speed."

I only chuckle.