2. Misunderstandings...

Ming-yu: What the hell!!

-----------------------------------------------------

A while ago

BTS pov: 

The lunch break was done . We were on our way to the classes when we got a call from Dad. He never calls at this time. This can only mean that we have to go on a mission.

Namjoon : Let's do this! Bangtan!

Rest of the BTS : Bangtan!

-----------------------------------------------------

Present

Ming-yu POV

I opened the terrace door to see a girl leaning on the bar. She looked like she was about to jump.

I ran towards her. I caught her tightly and pulled her back with force which made us fall down on the floor.

Ming-yu : Yah! Are you stupid!!! Why the heck on earth would you commit suicide!! If you have some problem then fucking talk to someone!!! How could you not think of your parents!

???: What!!!

The girl struggled to get away from my grip but I caught her way too tight.

??? : Hey! Let me go!! Duh, you  misunderstood the situation!!! Leave me! Let me explain!! Jeez!!!

Ming-yu : No way! What if you jump!!

??? : Yah! Listen I was just standing there! And I have no freaking intention to kill myself you idiot!!!

Ming-yu : What!? Really?

???  : Yes Mr. Knight-in-school-uniform 😒

I immediately released her and bowed to her and started apologizing.

??? : Hey it's fine. No need to apologise.

I looked at her face....it was her! The girl from the morning and the cafeteria!!! She changed her uniform that's why I couldn't recognise her.

Ming-yu : I'm Kim Ming-yu. Nice to meet you.  You-

??? : You-

Ming-yu & ??? : You are the one from the morning right!!!

??? : Lol! I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you too.

Ming-yu : I'm sorry I was a bit impulsive.......As soon as I saw you leaning I thought you might-

Y/n : Well I guess if someone else was there...they would get the same idea too... 

Ming-yu : Damn! Your Korean is too good for a foreigner.

Y/n : Thanks.....

Ming-yu : What are you doing here?

Y/n : Well I just wanted to have some peace after dealing with some shit.

Ming-yu : You meant Sana!?😂😂😂

She just nods her head.

Ming-yu : Damn! You were so fierce and savage when you fought back. No one ever fought back to Sana. And not to forget ....Yoongi hyung enjoyed your fight alot though some BTS members were angry at you!😂😂

Y/n : Yoongi? BTS??

Ming-yu : They're my cousins, well my dad and their dad are good friends and we're like a family. They are all siblings. They are very popular in the school and many girls are behind them for fame . Well whatever they say is the law in this school. Well you have already met one of the Bangtan member. Jungkook. The one whom you kicked in the morning. He and Jimin hyung were damn angry at you. So stay away from them. Alright!? Yoongi hyung is also a member of Bangtan. There are a total of 7 members. Well if you want peace I suggest you stay away from them.