15. Run

Ricky : I'm sorry Y/n...

Y/n : Uh! for fuck sake! Stop saying sorry and tell me what's wrong Ricky!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the house

V : Shall we go check on her ? It's been a while since she went to make a call.

Jungkook : She looked worried too hyung.

Jimin : Let's go check on her.

All nod except for Yoongi.

Yoongi : No.... Give her sometime

J-hope : What do you mean by 'give her sometime' hyung? And what's wrong with you? Ever since , you came home, you are just acting so weird? Is something wrong?

V : I guess, it has something to do with y/n.

Namjoon : Yeah , I've noticed Yoongi hyung looking at Y/n at the table.

Jin : Huh? Yoongi? Is there something you have to tell us.

Yoongi goes out of the house while the rest stood there confused.

Jimin : Where did he go?

Jin : Let me go check in him.

Jin goes towards the door when it gets opened by Yoongi.

Jin : Aish! Yoongi-ah!!! Whats wrong!!!?

Yoongi hands over a file to Jin.

Jin : What is this?

Yoongi : This file has everything related to Y/n .I was gathering the information about Y/n's family and her childhood but unfortunately I found out that her Dad and her two brothers died in a car accident this afternoon.

BTS except Yoongi : What!!

Yoongi : The car hit the divider and the flames arose suddenly. They couldn't escape.....The kids were spot-dead due to the major burns while her dad died while getting the treatment.

V : Does dad know about this?

Yoongi : I'm not sure.

J-hope : I'm gonna check on her! We can't leave her alone right now!

Yoongi : I'm not telling you to leave her alone, just give her few minutes Hoseok-ah.........

J-hope nods. Everyone were worried sick about y/n. Jin was looking into the file.

----------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard

Y/n : Tell me, it's not true Ricky.....tell me that this is all a prank!!!

Ricky : No y/n ..... Uncle, Chase and Tyson were returning back home when their car hit the divider. The door was jammed and they couldn't get out.......Soon the car caught fire and.......... Uncle died while getting the treatment.....Chase and Tyson....they sustained major burns and were dead when the paramedics rushed there.

Tears were rolling down my eyes, listening to him. I couldn't handle it......I felt numb........I couldn't speak a word......... They didn't deserve to die such a painful death.....Chase and Tyson were just kids........even the thought of them getting hurt would cause me a lot of pain......and now this.........my heart ached when I imagined them screaming their lungs out with pain..........they must have been so scared .......... They got burnt alive! And Dad.................he must've felt so helpless for not protecting them. My knees went weak and I fell down to the ground. No! It can't be happening!!!! NO!!