7. Who are you?

I woke up with mom shouting my name.

Y/m/n : Y/n!! Wake up!! We are going to be late !!!! Go! Get ready!!!

Y/n : Mom, five more minutes.......

Y/m/n : Y/n!! Get up! We should leave in two hours.

Y/n : That's so much time....leave me mom. Just 5 minutes more......

Y/m/n : Aigoo! This girl!! Get up in 5 minutes!

Y/n : Yeah ...yeah....my five minutes starts from now since you wasted my time.

Y/m/n : ..........

She went to her room knowing that it would be no use shouting at me.

I had trouble sleeping the whole night.....and now I'm probably looking like a zombie. Great! Now I'm just tossing in my bed dealing with my throbbing head.

I suddenly felt like someone threw a jug of water on me. I pounced up to look at that person.

Y/n : Yah!!! You!!!! What the heck are you doing here! And you threw freaking water at me! Do you have a death wish Sana!!!

Sana : Ooh...as fiesty as ever huh!.. Get your ass up and get ready. How long are you gonna sleep. You're gonna be late for the wedding.

Y/n : Why are you here!?

Sana : To help Ms.Y/m/n and going to the venue. Well I heard she has a daughter...but I just found out that it was you when I saw the photo frame downstairs.

Y/n : How do you know my mom?

I asked getting impatient and in an angry way.

Sana : *rolls her eyes* My dad is a close friend of Mr.Kim and they came to our house many times. Now if you're done with these questions , get freshed up so I can help you get ready.

Y/n : I'm not a kid . I don't need anyone to help me get ready lol

Sana : Oh really! *She goes near the door and shouts* Ms.Y/m/n , she says she can get ready on her own.

Y/m/n : Oh Sana, don't listen to her. She doesn't even know to put an eyeliner. Y/n! Listen to Sana and get ready fast.

Y/n : Arghhh

Sana smirks at me

Sana : Don't worry, even though I hate you , I wouldn't make you look like a clown today cuz I'm professional 😏

I go to the washroom and stand infront of the mirror

Y/n : *imitates Sana* I'm professional 😒

My day can't go any worse. I take my shower and go into the bedroom with my towel.

Y/n : Can you get out! I need to put on my dress.

Sana : Jeez. Seriously 😒 As if I'm gonna look at you.

With that she goes out and closes the door behind her. I put on my dress and open the door.

Sana : Damn finally! Come let me do your make up!

I just follow her and sit down, since I was too lazy to protest.

Y/n : Don't do it too much....

Sana : Chill girl! I know what I'm doing. Duh! You should really learn to do some basic make up.

Y/n : ........Can we just get this over with.

I said uninterested talking to her. She just hummed in response.