11. Dr.Minho

Flashback

A year back, mom pulled me to a psychiatrist clinic saying she needed to visit a psychiatrist. I just thought it would be fine to accompany her. She said me that he was their company's therapist.

Nurse : You guys are up next.

Y/n : I'll wait here mom, you go alright?

Y/m/n : Please come with me Y/n...

Y/n : ...fine...

................................................................

Doctor : Welcome Ms Y/m/n. Is she the patient ?

Y/n : No!

Y/m/n : Yes doctor

Y/n : Mom!?

Doctor : Ms.Y/m/n , can you wait outside.

Mom goes out leaving me with the Doctor.

Doctor : So y/n, how are you?

Y/n : I'm not crazy! And I don't need a psychiatrist!

Doctor : No one said that you're crazy Y/n. We are just trying to help you . If you talk to me, then we can start the treatment.

Y/n : Like hell! I'm fine! And I don't need any treatment! Just say my mom that I'm fine and we'll leave. And you'll get your money for the consultation too.

Doctor : Y/n, talking to someone about your feelings will help you feel better and it's not about money, it's my duty to see that those who come to me go out and live their life happily.

Y/n : I'm done with this! I don't want anyone! I'm leaving! Thank you!

I said fuming at him.

I got up and left his cabin. I was getting a lot of stares, but I didn't care.

Mom went to the doctor after I came out to know what happened. She just sighed after listening to him and ran out of the clinic to find me on the road. She was scared that I ran out. After that incident, she didn't try to take me to a psychiatrist again.

I felt bad after that day since she looked worried about me. I was going crazy. I wanted someone to talk...but I can't talk with mom...cuz I don't want to worry her.

I went to that clinic again.

Doctor : Y/n! What a surprise!?

Y/n : I didn't come for any treatment. You said it was your duty to make people feel better right!? I just needed someone to talk to.

Doctor : Well I'm glad that you atleast considered what I said.

*Tring Tring

His phone rang . He attended the call and he had to go somewhere. He told me to come the next day. I just nodded and left.

It was a Friday afternoon. I didn't have my language classes so I decided to go to the orphanage that I usually go. I bought few chocolates for the kids and went there.

At orphanage

??? : Hi y/n!

Y/n : Hi Ms. Park!

Ms.Park : I'm happy that you came by! The others would be surprised too!

Y/n : The orphanage has changed a lot in the last few months .

Ms.Park : True y/n. A young man named Minho, has been doing so much for these kids to have a proper environment.

Y/n : Really!?

Ms.Park : Minho said that he was fond of kids and he wants the best for them.  I'm so sorry y/n , but he is waiting for me . We'll catch up later.

Ms.Park : Sure Ms.Park!

I go in and meet the kids. They were all younger than me. I spent some time playing with them till it was evening. I was about to leave when I heard a familiar voice. I peeked into Ms. Park's cabin to see the Doctor from earlier.Umm...what was his name again..!? Min...min...uh! Yeah Minho!

I saw that he was getting up to leave .Before I could move away, he saw me.

Doctor : Y/n? What are you doing here.

Y/n : I come here often to play with those kids.

Doctor : That's great. Come let me drop you at your house.

Y/n : No it's fine! I was going to the park anyway.

Doctor : Get in or I'll call your mom.

I get in quickly. He laughs at my sudden reaction.

The next day, I went to his clinic.

I told him about my parent's separation to missing my brothers . I told him how those memories of my dad hitting my mom scarred me. I told him everything that was eating me up slowly. I was a crying mess. He was quietly listening while I was talking. He looked genuinely worried about me. I felt better after talking to him.

He told me that I reminded him of his cousin. He told me how she was suffering with depression and ended her life. It was due to her , he became a psychiatrist. He told me that I could talk to him whenever I wanted to. We used to run into eachother a lot in the orphanage. I started calling him by his name since I felt comfortable around him.

The last time I saw him was a month after our talk. I was at the orphanage playing with the kids . He came there to give new clothes to the kids since it was his dead cousin's birthday. He volunteered at the orphanage that day. Later, I got to know that he went to New York , and we never talked after that.

End of flashback

----------------------------------------------------

*TRING TRING

Y/N : Ugh!!! What the heck! The bell already rang!🤦🏼‍♀️

I get up tiredly and go back to the class and plop down on my seat beside Ming-yu, next to the wall.

Bo-gum : Sleepy still?

Y/n : Yea...... I'll just take a nap, wake me up if the teacher sees me.

Bo-gum : Ok

____________________________________

Meanwhile

All the members came to their private room as Yoongi told them

Jungkook : What is it hyung?

Yoongi : Remember the first time she came to our house? She ran out wounded....

Namjoon : Yes, and you found her at the bus stop and you took her to her home.

Yoongi : Yeah.. I was at her room and I found pictures of her family.

Yoongi said taking out the few pictures he sneaked out from y/n's room. Everyone were curious and looked at those pictures

Jimin : What! Did you find out anything about them!?

Yoongi : No...not yet Jimin...but very soon. My men are at it.

V : Hyung.....this picture.....?

Yoongi : That's the way it was Tae. She tore it and then stuck it back again.

Jungkook : They look like a perfect family hyung.

Jin : Her brothers look like her!

Namjoon : True hyung! They are so cute.

J-hope : Woahh!! Look at this picture!!! Y/n looks angry in this one but she still looks so cute!!!!

Jimin : What!!! Show me! Show me!! Yeah hyung she looks so cute in this one!!!

Yoongi : There's something else too, which you guys don't know.

Everyone looked up at Yoongi

---------------------------------------------------